so, where can i get all my stuff for cheap? :)

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
:thumbup: since i need to do my own hosp bag yet, I've done babies, i'm gonna need some advice where to get my minis from for cheap, 50p is quite excessive for a tiny bottle of shampoo! Do home bargains/pound stretcher etc sell all this stuff? also which pads would you recommend? i didn't need em with my son as i had a catheter in and all my major bleeding went onto a large pad that was on the bed, so didn't have to worry.x

Poundland sell empty mini bottles you get 4 and a lotion dispenser in a clear washbag for a £1 so i have bought a pack and am just going to fill them myself saving loads of money.

Buy the bottles cheap and fill with what u have at home x

Poundland sell empty mini bottles you get 4 and a lotion dispenser in a clear washbag for a £1 so i have bought a pack and am just going to fill them myself saving loads of money.

Thats a fab idea :)

Wilkinsons are quite good price wise. I got quite a bit in there :)

I bought 'full' size but the small full size ones if that makes sense! I was in for a week last time so had to get my OH to go buy bigger bottles for me - so ive done it just incase!

i was hoping to get some cheap but normal branded stuff, since after having him ill wanna have a nice soak (again! :D ) and i know how wrecked you feel after having a baby, so i wanted to pamper myself a wee bit..

I'm packing a free sachet from a magazine I had for shampoo, and full size deodorant etc. U could be home in a matter of hours or ur other half could bring u some the following day. I didn't use half the stuff I packed for DD.

i was in a week last time and ran out of everything :(

I used some of my boots points on some bits to treat myself after the birth, also used them to get the maternity pads, I love boots points!

Also I had a dig around and found some lotions I got for Christmas and found a lovely nivea body lotion I'd chucked in a drawer! It's amazing what you can find in your own house! :lol:

This thread has reminded me that I really should get packing... eek!

asda had minis on offer and they had a good selection
xx

I got a pack of hospital essentials from Boots as part of a promotion through their parenting club, can't remember what I had to buy to qualify, but it was something I'd planned to buy anyway.

https://www.boots.com/en/Mother-Bab...g_club&cm_sp=cat_mandb-_-c1020-_-c1020_image1

I was planning on buying all the mini bottles until my husband came home from a business trip with loads of really nice mini bottles of shampoos, conditioners, body lotion etc that he got from the hotels he was staying in! So I am well equipped!

There is a Nivea set in Superdrug for £5.99 or but I don't think it has bath stuff in it, all in a little travel bag and I had a email from The Body Shop saying there is a instore sale on maybe you could pick up a miniture bath soak there?

I've been quite lucky as little sister used her staff discount for mini bits for bag and have some Lush freebies as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->