So which way am I supposed to lie, exactly?

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like they're catching or putting to much pressure on their bump laying on your side?!? I've noticed this the last 2 or 3 nights. I feel like I'm squishing her and she's laying on the bed :rofl: So now I feel like I can't lay on my side because I'm hurting her or have an arm or a leg caught up or something :( She's so far out in front, I already look like I'm full term...she's huge. I'm not carrying her across at ALL, she's in the freakin' way!! :blush:

I think soon i will have to master the art of sleeping while sat up as its the only way im comfortable!!

x

I have to keep changing sides and wedge a little one of those micro bean bag pillow things under my bump. Either that or a little wedge would help I think. Without it the weight of her pulling down wakes me up. I just alternate - I start left and just keep on changing!!

x

Im up most of the night hauling myself over to change sides :rofl: I dont have the duvet over me as its waaaay too hot so ive started puting it under my bump and then inbetween my legs. I find the cushioning helps me to get more comfortable!

I don't know which way to lie for the best. Was so exhausted the other night I turned in my sleep only to be woken by the most horrible ripping pain through my abdomen. Won't be doing that again in a hurry! x

I getting fed up of only being able to sleep on my side and even that being uncomfortable

Sleeping has only started to get difficult for me in the last week, I dread to think what it is going to be like in a few weeks time, that is one of the reasons I decided to bring my maternity leave forward, I seem to sleep better in the day!!!:rofl:

i sleep on my sides and im always changing sides, i try to put a pillow by my sides as im scared im crushing LO too!!

im only 25 weeks & i feel like that, its realy hard you cant lay on your back or tummy & it hurts on your side, i think we'll have to sleep standing up lol x

Im like everyone else, waking up 101 times in the night to chance sides!! Its get so uncomfortable on one side after a little while and i always feel like im squashing my baby!!! Definitely cant lie on my back though, Hes all up front and its so so heavy and hurts my hips when i lie flat on my back! I will be so happy when i can lay on my front again!!!

Ive given up, its uncomfortable/painful anyway I sleep now :( I seem to get alot of BH's in the night now and end up with a really sore and sick feeling bump/tummy.

I have been focusing on my sides because I can't lay on my back right now, however I feel like I am putting too much pressure on either side and end up waking up with super sore hips. Catch 22!!! :shrug:

I get this tooand if I lay on my left as we're 'supposed to', he kicks me loads as if to say 'er, get off my legs woman!' :)
So I have to change AGAIN!
ARGHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"