So, while i'm sat here eating my...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by bubba no.1, Jan 31, 2011.

1. bubba no.1

bubba no.1 Mummy to a Princess

cheese and mayo sandwich, I thought I would post and see how all you lovely ladies are today? :)

2. N1kki

N1kki Guest

all fine alot of movement from lil boy today!

3. Thumper

Thumper Well-Known Member

Feeling strangely achey and sore :( But midwife tomorrow so trying not to be silly and panic!
    Otherwise all good. BORED! As having to rest up cos of pains though.

4. MissGx

MissGx Well-Known Member

Tired! Can't wait for little man to arrive to I can stop going to college! How are you? :)

5. Cathington

Cathington Well-Known Member

Feeling highly impatient... and now hungry!! Might have to mussel me up a sandwich now :p How you feeling? :) xx

6. alynn6758

alynn6758 Well-Known Member

This is going to be a busy week for me...class, assignments, midterm exam, work mon-thurs, 2 dr appts, Bible study, hopefully buying a minivan on tuesday, going to FL on Friday. I'm tired, had a rough night with my stomach last night...couldn't sleep...back hurts...ready to get this month over with..lol

7. jollymum

jollymum Well-Known Member

I was feeling great until I read this - now I won't rest until I get a cheese and mayo sandwich!!!! nom nom nom...

8. QueenMummyToBe

QueenMummyToBe Mummy to Amelia & Tristan

I've been to play and stay with Amelia, so I now have a headache as it was super busy and full of screaming children haha.. I'm also super hungry and now I really fancy a cheese and onion sandwich... But I haven't got the energy to go make one and Hubby is sat on his ps3 after coming home from work so the chances of him making me one are slim.. I may sit and sulk now:blush:

xXx

9. charlene7828

charlene7828 Well-Known Member

tired, sore, fed up and bored!

10. Thumper

Thumper Well-Known Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one! :flower: I just want this to be over now. I may have to eat last night's left over Chinese takeaway to feel better... :blush:

11. cheekyalana

cheekyalana Mum of 3!

Hey bubba, i'm good! Hubby built bubs gorgeous cot today and lots of bits n pieces arrived from mamas n papas! Love getting new stuff in the post! Dying to get the nursery all sorted now!
    On the downside i'm heading on nightshift tonight and work has just been horribly busy so not looking forward to that!!

12. PeanutBean

PeanutBean Mumma to Byron & Indigo

I'm bored too. Supposed to be working but been feeling really sick all day. Sigh.

13. courtney89

courtney89 Well-Known Member

Well im up early waiting on the AC man to come fix our AC. So far hes 20 minutes late. Serenity is moving around like crazy this morning too.