So, while i'm sat here eating my...

bubba no.1

Mummy to a Princess
Reaction score
cheese and mayo sandwich, I thought I would post and see how all you lovely ladies are today? :)

Feeling strangely achey and sore :( But midwife tomorrow so trying not to be silly and panic!
Otherwise all good. BORED! As having to rest up cos of pains though.

Tired! Can't wait for little man to arrive to I can stop going to college! How are you? :)

Feeling highly impatient... and now hungry!! Might have to mussel me up a sandwich now :p How you feeling? :) xx

This is going to be a busy week for me...class, assignments, midterm exam, work mon-thurs, 2 dr appts, Bible study, hopefully buying a minivan on tuesday, going to FL on Friday. I'm tired, had a rough night with my stomach last night...couldn't sleep...back hurts...ready to get this month over with..lol

I was feeling great until I read this - now I won't rest until I get a cheese and mayo sandwich!!!! nom nom nom...

I've been to play and stay with Amelia, so I now have a headache as it was super busy and full of screaming children haha.. I'm also super hungry and now I really fancy a cheese and onion sandwich... But I haven't got the energy to go make one and Hubby is sat on his ps3 after coming home from work so the chances of him making me one are slim.. I may sit and sulk now:blush:

xXx

Hey bubba, i'm good! Hubby built bubs gorgeous cot today and lots of bits n pieces arrived from mamas n papas! Love getting new stuff in the post! Dying to get the nursery all sorted now!
On the downside i'm heading on nightshift tonight and work has just been horribly busy so not looking forward to that!!

I'm bored too. Supposed to be working but been feeling really sick all day. Sigh.

Well im up early waiting on the AC man to come fix our AC. So far hes 20 minutes late. Serenity is moving around like crazy this morning too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->