• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so who else has suddenly been granted an explosive temper?

Klandagi

Reaction score
Out of the blue I'm overly emotional. Like BAD flare ups where I'm absolutely out of control.

Take for instance;

DH informs me he can't make the trip to go to my breed club's National show (I show dogs as well as horses, in this case it's a dog show) my first response is "that's fine. I don't need you there anyway. I'll get [insert best friend's name] to go and we'll enjoy Oklahoma City without you."

Not very nice. What I should have said was "Oh that's disappointing but I guess [insert friend's name] and I will go together instead. Would have loved to have shared this with you."

and then of course my mother today suddenly decides to micromanage the way I cook. She happened to not like a certain way I used garlic and green onions in my mashed potatoes. Why she chooses now to inform me after I've used this method since I was 15 is beyond a mystery and she got down right abusive calling names etc. So I lost it. I didn't say anything to her I just got a good ladle full and chucked them straight at her. That's right. I threw mashed potatoes at my mother and proceeded to set the ladle down nice and calm and left for my bedroom.

I mean what the heck... Am I reverting back to being a 5 year old or something? Who the hell does these things?!

Maybe I'm just irritated because it looks like my CM is starting to dry up (it's still white and between pastey and lotiony) and I've just got my fingers crossed so tight that this is a successful endeavor this month that I'm literally going against the advice I've given so many and have officially lost the plot. Hell last time I checked my cervix was still way high up there and it's tender to the touch. What the hell does THAT mean?!

April 10 can't come soon enough.

Ok... Now I feel better. Honestly I do now that I've ranted. I guess I'm looking out there for anyone else who's in the same boat emotionally. I'm NEVER like this. Yeah I'm a red head and Irish and thus have a temper, but this is ridiculous I KNOW I have tact! Wow. Just breathe, right?

I have been a raving lunatic (and also a crying one) since 8dpo. Every tiny little thing is irritating me - I am even getting cross when my daughter needs her nappy changed and I have never got so frustrated about that before.

I also burst into tears about things - usually after I've got cross.

(((Klandagi))) its really not nice and I keep thinking if I am pregnant and that is the reason then I'll feel better about it - it'll still be miserable but at least due to something nice. If I am not pregnant then heaven help my husband when AF arrives because the day AF arrives is always the worst for me emotionally and I don't think it can get worse than its been recently. I'm 11dpo now, so hoping I'll either be pregnant or this cycle will be over soon.

Same here....I've either got pms or a really ticked off bean! LOL

I stayed home instead of going to Easter dinner at my in-laws. I just suddenly don';t like them! What gives?!?!?!

I usually freak out all the time lately, but right now there is a calm that has come over me. Like very very strange for me. i am hoping its a good sign. lol

I have been a total mood swinger the past few days and unfortunately my DH has to bear the brunt of it. I keep getting really pissed and annoyed at the littlest things and I try talking myself out of it and telling myself I am being silly and to keep my mouth shut but then I can't help it but blurt out really bitchy comments! I got mad because DH kept playing video games and I tried talking to him while he played the game and he kept saying "What?" like he couldn't catch what I was saying or couldn't understand me and this is my pet peeve since I feel like he only half listens so a totally blew up at him and it was really wrong of me. he wasn't really doing anything wrong! and I had to go apologize later. I had to go apologize like 3 times already in the past few days blaming it on hormones. its probably AF since I tested and got a BFN at DPO 10 already. I am irritable and I need to be locked up until it passes!

I feel entitled to be a pain the ~~~ ! Mainly because I put up with the male version of pms 30 days out of a month! LOL

OMG - I just logged on to have a rant because I've been an absolute raving lunatic today and saw this thread - thank god its not just me!! I've let DH read it (helps him understand) and now I don't feel like such a nutter... :blush:

I've got PCOS so don't usually ovulate but was convinced about 11 days ago that I ovulated as I had sharp pains and stretchy CM and ferning on my little saliva microscope. We :sex: around that time a couple of times as well, so really hoping for a little miracle this month. I've tested a couple of times since the day that I estimated was 8dpo but got :bfn:. I was feeling really positive this month because of the ovulation thing but positivity is leaking away. Yesterday and today I found myself getting completely and uncontrollably annoyed by poor DH - things that I would normally either not notice or just laugh at, and I became this awful person to him. Afterwards I feel so horrible - still annoyed but so upset and guilty and confused. Just wanted to cry.

Luckily for me he knows that this is hormones rather than me just turning on him for no reason, but it can't make it any easier to deal with me!

I just want either AF to turn up (which would be the shortest cycle I've ever had since coming off the pill 18 months ago), or a lovely delicious happy miraculous and long awaited :bfp:

So glad I'm not alone, but a right stroppy mare for a few days. Bawled my eyes out friday morning, don't even think I am pg think in my case its BAD pmt - will be glad to get his cycle over and done with

I'm so so so happy to know I'm not alone. Finished Easter dinner without another incident which I'm proud of for sure. so far dinner's just not wanting to settle well with me. I LOVE ham. Like... Oh my god love it. But suddenly it tastes too much like iron? How the heck does that work? I asked everyone else if they tasted it also as I was barely picking at it (but absolutely hogged down on my tatos LOL!) and everyone was like "Nah. Where are you getting iron taste?" and it was from my father and sister who are both pretty picky. My mother I think was concerned I may haul off and throw something more dangerous then mashed potatoes at her (I saw her eyeing the broccoli nervously hehehe)

I'm glad we relate and I do feel bad for all of our DHs. We can be absolutely rotten. I'm not do for AF for another 9 days so I'm really hoping this isn't me just being a crabby rotten so and so for nothing. I think if AF rears her ugly head I'll lose my mind for sure.

What an Easter.

:hugs: I love you all. Thanks for making me feel better.

PS: Men REALLY DO have their own brand of PMS!!!! Someone needs to market pills for it because mine can be down right cantankerous.

Seeing as we are all a bit mental at the moment, can you all keep on this thread and let me know what happens in the next few weeks (i.e :bfn:/:bfp:)?

FXd for all of you (and me) - would be great if we all got :bfp: together!

xxxx

:dust::hug::dust::hug::dust::hug::dust:

oh I totally agree. Since we're all testing within days of one another. I swear I'm about to start writing a blog. I keep getting PMs about how I should and how I'm hysterical. So if this is a BFP I'll be really really happy. If not? I don't know how funny I'll be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->