So who is waiting to find out the sex of the baby???

A

AquaDementia

My husband and I keep going back and forth with this idea.
I don't know if I can hold out, but I would love to hear : it's a boy or it's a gir!!

I found out this time round but my DH doesn't want to know the sex so I have been buying blue things an putting them away in boxes lol.

I cannot wait to find out, only six more days to go!!! That is, of course, if the little monkey reveals all and doesnt start acting all shy.

My OH and I have held out from finding out the sex of our baby. We have no clue whatsoever and won't know until I deliver. I admit it is hard to hold back from asking the doctor LOL I do have a sense however of what it is, could be wrong.

If everything cooperates, I will be finding out this friday! :happydance:
Hoping for a boy, but its not like we would love a girl any less. Boys are just more fun. LOL.
Wish me luck! :blue:

Hopefully we get to find out with this one :happydance: Nov,6th is the big day.

Drake didn't want to cooperate with us when we went for his U/S, was already being a little goober :rofl:

I had my scan last week ad she asked if we wanted to know but we had already decided wedidn't. Am getting all excited now, can't wait to see what spud is

I told myself I was going to wait and let it be a suprise... but that didnt last long LOL... I made sure at both of my scans that the doctor at least tried to find out for me

we didnt find out this time as its my partners first (my 3rd) he wanted a suprise so i respected that and didnt even ask now that im almost there im glad i didnt find out makes it that bit more exciting.

We want to find out. We have a U/S tomorrow, and as long as our baby doesn't get shy, we will be able to find out. (I'm drinking lots of OJ before the appt in hopes of giving the baby a little boost). I think it would be fun to wait, but I know it's not something I could do. I'm impatient. And also, we just wanna have everything planned and have pink or blue waiting when we get home from the hospital.

i couldnt wait to find out ---i was counting down the days --literally--- and of course i made sure to wait until the 20 week mark b/c i knew he liked to be rolled up in a ball like he had been in the other 3 ultrasounds--- so i was not having it lol---

so if u still cant decide whether u want to know or not u could always go anyway and have them put it in an envelope which is what i read somewhere on these forums--- and then if u choose to find out later its in the envelope--- and of course take it with u to the delivery find out if its true--- either way u go its fun ---

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->