so... who knows you are pregnant?

leahtaba

Reaction score
just curious :flower:

For me its only me and my OH and I think it will stay like that until at VERY LEAST 12 weeks.

what about you ladies? How far has your news managed to spread?

my parents and sisters Husbands parents and sisters.. my aunties and uncles my best friend and a couple of friends and 2 people from work xx

Me and OH
My parents
My sister
2 of my best friends
My boss

They're the people who even if the worst was to happen that's who I would need/want to support me anyway

:flow:

No one! Not even my OH yet. I had an ectopic in October and have an early scan booked for Thursday so will tell him when I know everything is ok.
Or I may cave as its his birthday on Wednesday, but I just don't want him to worry!
Difficult though when I am being so sick!

At the moment just me and DH, and his brother.

Me , DH, and two close girlfriends. I've had a loss recently so holding off as long as possible xx

just me and my husband. I'm dying to shout it from the rooftops tho! i am booking an early scan at the start of feb so might wait until then as its my sister's 21st and would be a nice present for her lol

I wanted to keep it quiet until at least 12 weeks but my DH has other ideas and seems to keep telling his friends. I've told him to stop!

So there's me and DH
Our parents
All about 9 of his friends!

So far only me, DH, my friend, and my friends I met on here when I was pregnant last time.
I wanted to hold off telling anyone else until our 12 week scan, but DH wants to tell our parents today as we are moving this month and there is a lot to be done, he thinks we will get more help if they know as he doesn't want me having to do too much.

Me, my husband, and two girlfriends of mine that live far away who have recently been pregnant. I didn't want to tell anyone but it's been nice to get advice from someone who has recently gone through it!

We are trying to wait to tell anyone else unless we make it to 12 weeks, including our parents.

Just my dh and I plus my best friend who just told me she is a couple of months pregnant. We had our boys a week apart and we couldn't have planned this better if we tried.
Xx

Just me and my OH, will probably wait till i have my scan to tell everyone xx

Me, husband, & we just told his nanna on Friday as we've come to stay with her for the weekend, know she can keep a secret, & wanted to tell her face to face (she's pretty special to us especially as I have no grandparents left now so see her as my nanna too, & she lives pretty far away so it would mean telling her on the phone if we didn't tell her now). Waiting for 12 week scan to tell everyone else including parents.
xo.

Our close family knows and DH best mate but that's it x

Me, OH, My mum and nan know will probs wait till after 1st scan to tell the rest of family and friends

My husband and I! I am only 5w2d though, but it's a miracle every day husband is able to keep quiet!

Only myself me OH at the moment.

Only found out on Friday as we weren't planning on properly ttc until jan but I seem to have ovulated crazy early (compared to usual) last month hence the one time we dtd unprotected was around that time, unbeknownst to us! We couldn't be happier though and feel very lucky:happydance:

Last time we told close family at around 6 weeks but this time I feel a bit more cautious for some reason, so might try and wait for the scan. We're planning on an early private one around 9-10 weeks so maybe after that, all being well....

Well it was only supposed to be DH and I until after 12 week mark but DH is unable to keep his mouth shut so his mum and one of his brothers know along with at least 3 of his mates and some people at his work :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->