so... who knows you are pregnant?

Only myself and DH know. We don't want to tell anyone until after our 20 week scan (including parents) but I think I may start showing before that :(

DH and I obviously know and we've told both our families because I've had spotting/bleeding issues with this pregnancy and they've been helping out with housework, childcare, and moral support. Other than that, I've told one friend who knows about my past losses. I'm considered 'safe' now that I'm nearly out of the 1st tri but I've had a loss at 14 weeks so I'm not doing the 'shout it from the roof tops' facebook post until after my next dr's appt. I'll be 14+3 then and as long as I see a hb at my scan, I'll feel comfortable telling the world.

my whole family knows (even extended fam) and close friends of mine and hubbys..I completely understand people waiting until they are 100 percent sure of a viable pregnancy. I personally just dont have patience to hold it in!

by the way leahtaba we were pregnant at the same time last time! I remember you! There are a few of us that were on here together with our last ones that are expecting again! congrats!

by the way leahtaba we were pregnant at the same time last time! I remember you! There are a few of us that were on here together with our last ones that are expecting again! congrats!

Thank you congrats to u aswell! I love all the familiar faces I keep seeing! I had a peek in second tri and there is a few familiar faces there too!

The world lol

With both my cm we told no one and we lost. With Sophie we told no one til 12 weeks
This time I fucked te superstition. If something ws gonna go wrong it would whether people knew or not at least I could talk publically about it. So we told Facebook the week we found out :)

Just one friend irl, she knew we were TTC and I said I was testing on nye to see if I could have a few drinks and she asked what the result was so I had to tell her! Oh and all of you on babyandbump :winkwink:

Haha, it sounds like a lot of us have DH's that can't keep their mouths shut!

We work in a dialysis clinic, so our patients are like an extended family. I think about 50% of the patients know, thanks to my husband telling them, and all our coworkers know, mostly thanks to him too. There are only 2 patients that I have told myself. My family and his family know, and I have told about 4 close friends. I haven't posted about it on Facebook or told extended family yet, but I probably will pretty soon.

Just me, DH & my sister (and obv some online peeps).. Debating when to tell my mum...ridiculously I feel like a child who has to confess to some wrongdoing when it comes to mum...I'm 29, married and this is my second, totally stupid that I am afraid to tell my mother I'm pregnant!

EVERYONE! But I am not a patient person; hence, booking a gender scan for 16 weeks instead of waiting for the 20 week anatomy scan. :haha:

Hubby and I told people we were going to try for a baby (I am 34 and he is 33) when we got married in October. I had the IUD out 9/30, married on 10/12, and found out we were pregnant on 10/27. We thought about waiting to announce at Christmas (would have been around 12 weeks) but everyday someone was asking if we were pregnant yet as they knew we were trying. So we gave in and told close family and friends and than posted the video we taped of telling hubby's sister on Facebook to announce to everyone else. :happydance:

This is hubby's first child and will be my 4th----I have 16, 14, and will be 13 year old. Hubby thinks we will only have 1 and I am secretly hoping for 1 more. :winkwink:

Me & Dh & dd
Parents
Grandparents
Brothers and sisters
Aunts & uncles on my side
2 close friends.

Because of work I want to keep it as quiet as possible for as long as I can

Me and my OH. One close friend and my supervisor at work.
I am dreading telling my parents! They are the least maternal/paternal people in the world and are going to take some getting over it and understanding. Planning on waiting until we know the sex if i'm not already showing too much. Feel like a naughty teenager!

Well, I just found out yesterday at 11DPO but my parents and sister&BIL know (we are very close to them) but nobody else. This is a rainbow baby for us so we're hesitant to share too early, praying this wee one is a sticky baby. We'll probably announce around 8ish weeks or so if all continues to go well <3

Me and hubby, one of my friends, sil and 2 of hubbies niece's. Only found out last week so want to keep it quiet for a long as. We told everyone as soon as we found out last time and my pregnancy seemed to last forever. It's kinda nice it only being us that knows :)

Me and hubby, one of my friends, sil and 2 of hubbies niece's. Only found out last week so want to keep it quiet for a long as. We told everyone as soon as we found out last time and my pregnancy seemed to last forever. It's kinda nice it only being us that knows :)

Yeh the last two times I'd told the world by 12ish weeks ANSI agree the pregnancy seemed to be so long! This time I am holding off for as long as physically possible in the hope it'll fly by after I have announced it x

My parents. :)
8 female friends :)
My landlord <.<

Me and OH
My best friend and her Mum.
My daughter
My parents
My brother and Sister in law
and then OHs parents and sister...

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online