So.... who's gonna watch FLASH FORWARD?

jms895

Reaction score
Starting tonight on Channel 5, looks really good!! Its been advertised for ages....

Anyone? x

I am recording it as OH watching a film :grr:

Enjoy x

It started last Monday, or did I have a flashforward of my own?? :wacko:

I've watched the first couple episodes and it looks promising. Definitely different and it will be interesting to see how it rolls out and if/how people will change their futures.

I enjoyed it, but i will be so disappointed if it turns out like Lost (leads me on and goes nowhere!!). Hm, we'll see!

Thought the second episode was better. Last week I thought it was a bit boring, but it might turn out to be better than I thought last week!

I have them both to watch tonight or tomorrow night :D

Sorry didnt realise it was a repeat :dohh:

I love this, but i did try and cheat to see what happens next, but seems america is on same episodes as us!!! so no cheating for me lol xxx

I just watched the first two episodes tonight, really enjoyed it! I only knew about it because my brother mentioned it to OH.
I love getting into a good show, looking forward to next weeks episode :)

I watched the first 2 episodes last night and loved it :D

Cant wait for the next one

I enjoyed it, but i will be so disappointed if it turns out like Lost (leads me on and goes nowhere!!). Hm, we'll see!

Apparently it's based on a book so there has to be some sort of ending, either that or it's a never ending book lol

I'm loving this programme and got virgin+ box just in time, now if the door goes I can press pause!! Hurraah :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->