So wish DH could hold LO for a while

Jennifaerie

Mummy to 1, baking #2
Reaction score
She keeps hurting me :-( bubba is a big 'un (around 7.5lb now) and she keeps lodging her bum in my ribs and her head in my bladder, then stretching :cry: I'm so sore and tired.

Her other trick is to stick her bum or feet out right underneath my ribs and I get a splintery kind of pain all round my ribs.

I'm done lol - hurry up baby Alice, I don't have any space / energy left. Can't wait until I can cuddle her properly without her stretching my skin :haha:

I know I'll miss her more gentle movements when she's out though!

Anyone else feel the same?

Been saying this to dh for ages now! Currently got something (bum/leg) wedged under my rib and dh is nicely sound asleep, lol!!!

I'm all lopsided because my little madam is in a funny position which has pushed her brother right out to the side! Little monkeys! So far though my ribs have got off lightly lol.

She's just gotten so good at hurting me lol! Ow ow ow. Knees always feel the weirdest IMO lol! Don't know how you're coping with 2 in there Cuffy!

I feel for you. I've been relatively lucky with ribs considering babs is still transverse. But i've had a bad cough which has made my tummy tender so when lo decides its acrobat time that really hurts.
Its nearly all over. We'll all be able to hold our little bundle of joys soon. :)

im sat on my ball to keep baby nice and low and its making a change from having parts of bum and feet in my ribs all the time

Might get on my ball and have some rlt shortly. I'm not quite at term but midwife suggested getting prepared in hopes she will arrive on her own before 38 weeks/ help with being induced. If she's not ready it won't work. Hadn't thought of that lynni, just finishing hospital bag and tidying, going to stand up as much as poss today lol

i know the feeling mine prob 7 plus pounds now cant wait to have him but his head not even engaged yet got growth scan thursday think induce me the 5 dec getting bh tho there painful :)

Ditto! This little girl seems so bony!! Her elbows and knees are like little daggers poking me :haha: Don't know her approximate weight, but it seems like she's grown so much lately! Not long now!

yeh ive always got a bum in my rib! and that gives me back ache! imogen was just the same too little monkys!! its started pushing down too either causing shooting pains in my cervix or bouncing on my bladder depending on where its head is aiming ha ha!

I love th movements but cant wait for him to come now. Little man stretches his legs in my sides and rips what ever he can move he moves it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->