so yeah...i think i broke my vagina

cillybean83

Reaction score
seriously...my husband thinks i'm exagerating or losing my mind but my vagina and all the surrounding areas literally HURT....like when I walk it hurts, sitting down to pee is torture...it's like that whole area inside and out feels like your muscles would the day after a really intense workout...just pure aching pain...

does ANYONE know what the hell is going on down there?!

ya same thing happened 2 me last week.... Its really horrible 2 walk n even move on bed. Even i dont know the reason but i feel it might be bcoz of indigestion. Next day i took home medicine for digestion n felt lot of relief. Consult ur doctor n tak suggestion. Dont neglect.

I'm not sure, I would call my doctor or mw tho just to make sure.

Oh thank GOD it's not just me!!! I was literally just trying to put into words what my lady bits feel like. I just want to sit in a plate of water all day to make them go numb!!!! Can't get in to see doc till next week!! In mean time using LOTS of cold water lol and some co-dydramol to ease it a bit. Have noticed I feel "leathery" down there too (sorry tmi) same kinda feel that my nipples have developed. Related at all do you think???

Thats how my SPD started, felt like I had been drop kicked in the crotch!! It started as a proper brusiing feeling, then spread around my whole pelvis area, getting out of bed, car, steps, swimming tends to make it worse. I would speak to your MW next time you go, she may refer you for physio xx

Ive got spd and thats exactly how it feels when im having a good day! Dont ask about a bad day though lols. You might find it flares up after having a busy day or when you've been walking more than normal. Also trying to get comfy in bed and turing over ect. You learn to adjust with certain positions that dont hurt as much and know not to over do it.

Hope this helps in any way :D

Sounds like SPD to me!

That exactly how i am every morning since 16 weeks. Today I am having an especially bad day and it took me 15 minutes to get off the bed, the pain is excruciating.

Worth a trip to the docs if its causing severe pain, they can prescribe you some painkillers other than paracetamol if need be. x

ive been getting that, at first it was after walking so i rested for a few days and if i didnt go out i didnt get the pain, but now its aching in my groin and my pelvis anywhere around there upto the very bottom of my stomach, only when i stand from sitting and try walking, getting dressed, sat and try to cross my leg over the other, physically hurts and i have to slowly lift my leg with my hand, lying in bed and rolling over.

I have that, feel like I have been swiftly kicked, and now I'm having shooting pains through my left hip and back when I walk !! 11 weeks left of this, I tell you, this baby better sleep through the night from day 1 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->