Soft cup method wtf??

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
ok i know this has nothing to do wiv this thread but im avin a blonde moment, i had a lil nose on ttc as its been ages since i went on there wen i was tryin with my ex bit what is this soft cup method???

I think it's a cup that holds the sperm up there longer although I might be wrong!

im really confused i have visions of a plastic party cup up sum1s vagina :S

im really confused i have visions of a plastic party cup up sum1s vagina :S

Thats gross :haha:

Have you seen one of these contraceptive diaphragm thingys? I think it will be like that. I'm off to have a look now..

Edit: there you go, https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/softcup.html

ok i dont know if i would want to be poking my fingers in there after my husband has deposited. but i think the suggesting that you get him to do it in the cup is strange, you would have to be careful not to spill it every where

well yea im jus findin this a lil odd. if he is gonna spunk in a cum why not have full penetration??? im jus findin this a lil weird :S

''Use Softcup as a reservoir to keep sperm close to the cervix

Although commonly used for period protection, trying-to-conceive (TTC) couples have discovered a new use for the Softcup - as a fertility aid!

So how are women using the hypo-allergenic Softcup to increase their chances of conceiving a baby? Instead of inserting the Softcup during their periods, trying-to-conceive couples are using the Softcup following lovemaking to help pool and hold sperm around the cervix. Alternately, semen can be directly deposited into the Softcup reservoir and inserted directly into the vagina and around the cervix''.

right i understand puttin it up after he as released his lil guys but just dont understand why he wud wanna release in the cup and insert in u that would be a right mess and wudnt he jus be shootin it all over the place :s

good old method, good sex then legs in the air for 5 minutes, save alot of fiddling and money aswell

exactly!! or good old doggy cant go wrong with the natural ways lol

or go for a good weekend, lock the doors, turn off the phone and try them all.
i think people will sell anything and it is sad that they play on peoples desperate wishes to have babies that they are making money.
i just hope that people who have tried it this way have had success

yea me to it is a shame how horrible ppl are to try and make money out of ppl like that the only thing i brought was a opk with my ex and had no success with that as i wasnt ovulatin due to pcos but i met my ''friend with benefit'' and hay presto i have a bun in the oven hahaha :D

i actually used the softcup - mostly because my hubby ::ahem:: "cums" alot and i think its sooo gross when i clean up. the smell of it alone makes me gag (poor hubby lol). So i would just put the cup in when he was finished and then go to sleep and by morning it was practically empty. all of the spermies went to the right place because i am finally preggers!

sorry this might be a tmi question but was it not messy putting it in?

i actually used the softcup - mostly because my hubby ::ahem:: "cums" alot and i think its sooo gross when i clean up. the smell of it alone makes me gag (poor hubby lol). So i would just put the cup in when he was finished and then go to sleep and by morning it was practically empty. all of the spermies went to the right place because i am finally preggers!

I can totally see how it would work. I think when i was TTC before if i had seen them and if i wasn't so scared of getting things stuck up there :blush: i'd have had a go!

that is amazin wow no mess thats the one thing i h8 wen gravity makes things cum bk out ''yuk'' i feel horrid lol but that is amzin u got pregnant off it :D congrats chick xxx

it actually wasnt messy putting it in at all. you pinch the sides of it so it is about the size of a tampon, stick it in and it opens up. i dont really think it made us get pregnant...i just liked the no mess!

soft cup is also used by same sex couples i personaly didnt use it but know plenty of women who have, and thev all fell pregnant i supose the more swimmers you can get up the cervix the better chance uv got

Putting in softcup is kinda like putting in a Mooncup when AF comes

*goes back to TTC*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"