Soft Cups are go for launch!

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
Alrighty then.........I will just prepare you for any TMI that may be in the post below....I apologize in advance :blush:

Tonight was the first ever time I tried Instead Softcups. I gave one a practice run before "the big show" :thumbup:
I think I may have a never ending vajayjay, because I swear I was trying to push it in as far as I could behind the pubic bone, but it wouldn't stay behind the pubic bone! :blush:
Blast all to heck my short fat fingers!!! :dohh:

Is there a softcups while ttc for dummies books somewhere? :haha:

There is a video tutorial here...https://www.softcup.com/video-tutorials

My DH inserts it for me after BDing...

Same as indigo and I think that def works the best and there's less spillage,In fact I have never had any spillage ,good luck Hun,once u get used to them thet are fab,there's also a video on YouTube,:hugs::hugs:

Good Luck!! I just squeezed mine while OH held my legs up....and pushed it in..had a tiny bit of leakage first time but after that NONE!!! FX'd they work for you :thumbup:

Hi

I'm just popping over to have a nosey as we are planning to start ttc for our second in August when I will be 39 (yikes!). Anyway, just wanted to say I got my BFP the first time we used soft cups so go for it! They do take the romance out of it all but you just have to laugh.

Good luck everyone and see you in August :flower:

Hannah

If you Google Instead Cups....you will find them. Basically they are supposed to be used for AF but a lot of ladies are using them to keep the sperm in for as long as possible and they work :thumbup:

OK, joining you ladies on this one next cycle (since I have a feeling I'm not BFP this cycle). Getting the little buggers today. Here's hoping!! FX for all of us!

Feeling lucky this month, ladies - feeling very lucky.....

Well I brought a mooncup last month but didn't get round to using it this cycle so I think it will be brought out of the cupboard and used next month :)

Good luck to all the ladies about to try using them :dust:

I got pregnant first time using the Instead softcups...

We have been ttc for about 10 months and this was our 1st cycle using soft cups and preseed and we got our BFP. So I would say they work plus no drip is a plus. GLA!

Question - when you use the soft cups, do you use them every time you try around O?

Thanks

I got them right before O, but I used them each time DH & I BD'd :thumbup:

I think I need some practice with them though. I couldn't seem to get them in far enough so they'd stay when I moved around :blush:

I'm getting quite impressed with the number of ladies who have got a BFP using soft cups for the first or second time! I've ordered some so they should arrive today or tomorrow just in time!

Question - when you use the soft cups, do you use them every time you try around O?

Thanks

I used them just before and during O. In the states they sell them at Walmart and CVS. Also coupons.com has a $1.00 off printable coupon. GL Ladies!

There is a tutorial on Youtube :winkwink: you need to push it RIGHT up and you will feel it behind the pelvic bone. Don't worry you can't get it stuck :thumbup:

I got pregnant using them the first time too back in 08. were trying them again.

Great thread, it's inspired me to have a go too. Placed my amazon order now just waiting for the postman.
Think I might need to practice a few times in private before any BD though.
I will be stalking this thread to see how you all get on.

Ladies,
I practiced with one when AF started and it help with insertion and removal. I then used it 4 days prior to OV and we BD every night and I slept with it in until morning. My husband also helped me push in further and pop it into place because I didn't want the spermies spilling out...Good luck we are going to use this method again once all my testing is done...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->