Soft cups?

xLottiex

Reaction score
Does anyone use soft cups after BDing? Do menstral cups work the same?

Ive never used either. Im assuming menstral cups would have the same effect as the soft cups ..But they are reusable, therefore better value for money?

I know its not necessary but is it worth a try to keep that sperm in?! The things we do hey!

I think both serve the same purpose. 3 of my friends fell pregnant using them. Good luck x

Not tried them yet but ordered some soft cups the reusable ones for next cycle. Read so many good reviews so wanted to give it a try. Yes i think ones used af should be fine & fx

I use softcups for ttc. I have 3 children and 2 of them were conceived within 2 cycles using them. My first we were ntnp, but I'm sure they would have helped us conceive if we were using them. I have loads of friends use them after months of trying and get pregnant very soon after ☺ menstrual cups sit low in your vagina unlike the softcups Which stay up closer to your cervix. Idk if that makes a difference or not though... hth

I used softcups for TTC (both successful pregnancies) and a reusable cup for AF. The softcups keep the stuff right up on the cervix, it is an open top flat cup that sits sideways, so when upright the contents are held between cervical wall of vagina and cup, not fully contained within the cup. The reusable cup holds the contents much lower in the reservoir of the cup, not touching the cervix or even the rest of the vaginal space if upright.

if you are Bd'ing at night before staying lying down all night, they would probably both work as well. But if you were to be upright after softcups are superior in positioning.

I used softcups for TTC (both successful pregnancies) and a reusable cup for AF. The softcups keep the stuff right up on the cervix, it is an open top flat cup that sits sideways, so when upright the contents are held between cervical wall of vagina and cup, not fully contained within the cup. The reusable cup holds the contents much lower in the reservoir of the cup, not touching the cervix or even the rest of the vaginal space if upright.

if you are Bd'ing at night before staying lying down all night, they would probably both work as well. But if you were to be upright after softcups are superior in positioning.

Exactly misspriss

Excellent thank you for your knowledge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->