Softcups? Or divacups?- how do you use them?

scerena

Cautiously Expecting #1
Reaction score
Hi I'm unsure wether to use a softcup or a divacup?
I've watched a few videos and read a few threads- does anyone have experience from using them?

I am so stupid I don't check my cervix etc so have no idea what it's meant to 'clip' onto lol? Like do you put it in like you would a tampon?

Also what one would you recommend for me to buy as having a nose on amazon and eBay :)
X

i use soft cups... i love them you cant even feel them

I also use Soft Cups & they are great.....easy to put in & once in you dont notice them!

For TTC I would suggest Soft Cups.....they keep the sperm closer to the cervix than Diva Cups, but for use for AF I would say Diva Cups!

Thanks girls where do you get yours from? And what softcups do you use?x

I recommend you start checking your cervix, because if you're used to it, you'll be more confident that you've put in the softcup correctly.

I've heard of using mooncups/divacups for TTC too, but I don't really understand. Reading through those websites' FAQs, they both say to wear low in the vagina. I don't see how that would be particular helpful for TTC. I've been using softcups this cycle (which, unfortunately, turned out to be annovulatory), I got mine from Walgreens. I'm in America though, so I can't help you out with local stores. They should be easy to find online, in any case.

I think softcups are easy to put in. They come with very detailed directions though.

amazon x sme fertility

just google them x

Also there are videos that explains better on how to insert.. But u squeeze the sides shape like an 8 and slide it in then use ur index finger yo push it all the way back once ther push the end by ur finger up and that's it ur done. To get it out latch ur finger to the edge and pull. Helps if ur sitting on toilette.

I thought about trying these but im just a bit squeamish with the getting it out again bit *shiver*

Lol they r fine used them a few times and had no probs but if u have hard time getting them out then push like u need to do #2

i used instead cups there brill lv them 1st month using them you can get them of ebay 6 pound or amazon heres how to use them https://www.softcup.com/video-tutorials x x x

Thanks everyone- I don't even know where my cervix is but I'm going to buy them and give them a Go I think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->