SOLD Boys 12-18 Month Clothes *updated!*

Rebaby

Mum to 2 boys
Reaction score
Updated Sunday 10th October

All from a smoke-free, pet-friendly home. Freshly washed in non-bio but in some in need of ironing :oops:

First up- a bundle of some lovely pieces from George/Tesco/Gap/M&S etc

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/fakeplasticgirl7/For%20Sale%203/SSL26495.jpg

4 x short sleeve tees
4 x long sleeved tees
2 x pairs of trousers
2 x vests (one sleevless, one long sleeved)
1 x baseball cap
1 x jacket/cardigan

More details:

Cherokee Black Rhino T Shirt 12-18 Months EUC
Early Days Sunset Adventure T Shirt 18-24 Months (but comes up small) VGUC
Early Days Surf rider T Shirt 18-24 Months (but comes up small) EUC
St Bernard/Dunnes T Shirt 18-23 Months Lizard Trail T Shirt VGUC

F&F (Tesco) 12-18 Months Brown Brushed Cotton (Smart) Pants, worn once so EEUC
Cherokee (Tesco) 12-18 Months dark grey corduroy pants with adjustable waist VGUC

Indigo (Marks and Spencers) stripy hooded long sleeved tee with buttons (with little bears on them- v.cute!) EUC
George Plain Red long-sleeved Tee 12-18 Months GUC
George Little Sheriff long-sleeved Tee (mock-layered) 12-18 Months EUC
Gap 12-18 Months "Thumpers" soft long-sleeved Tee VGUC
Disney Cars Baseball cap, never worn, think this is labelled as 2-3 years but obviously comes up a bit small as it's too small for T at 22 months

Blue, red and white stripy hooded jacket/cardigan 12-18 Months EUC
2 x Pale blue cests (think they're both George/Asda) One sleeveless, one long sleeved 12-18 Months GUC

£15 all-in for the lot! (Absolute bargain!) :winkwink:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/fakeplasticgirl7/For%20Sale%203/SSL26494.jpg

Marks and Spencers Navy cord hat and mittens with furry trim size 1-2 years VGUC and a pair stripy mittens, EUC not sure where they're from but they are 12-18 months £4.50 all-in

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/fakeplasticgirl7/For%20Sale%203/SSL26392.jpg

Mothercare set of 4 funky patterned/striped vests 12-18 months, GUC, with bobbling from washing but no stains £4.50 posted

Hi, please can I buy the Next dino dungarees with stripy top? Just let me know total to send you, thanks!

Hi, did u get my PM about tigger dungarees and dinosaur dungarees? Let me know thanks

Hi, please can I buy the Next dino dungarees with stripy top? Just let me know total to send you, thanks!

Have pm'd you :thumbup:

Hi, did u get my PM about tigger dungarees and dinosaur dungarees? Let me know thanks

Hi :wave: yes i did. The dinosaur dungarees are pending atm but i'll measure the Tigger dungarees for you now :thumbup:

Can I buy the purple and blue checked shirt please if you still have it :)

Hi hun,
How much posted for these: Early Days Red and Grey Cardigan 18-24 Months VGUC £1.50
F&F (Tesco) Pullover 12-18 Months, washed but never worn (came as part of a set with brown trousers below) £1.50
Early Days Purple and Blue Check Shirt with Hood 18-24 Months EUC just a bit crumpled and in need of ironing! £1.50
Thanx x

Can I buy the purple and blue checked shirt please if you still have it :)

Hey, it's pending at the minute i'm afraid but will let you know if it becomes available again :thumbup:

Hi hun,
How much posted for these: Early Days Red and Grey Cardigan 18-24 Months VGUC £1.50
F&F (Tesco) Pullover 12-18 Months, washed but never worn (came as part of a set with brown trousers below) £1.50
Early Days Purple and Blue Check Shirt with Hood 18-24 Months EUC just a bit crumpled and in need of ironing! £1.50
Thanx x

Have pm'd you just now :thumbup:

Removed sold items, everything pictured is still available :thumbup:

Have removed all sold items and added more :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe