SOLD - - Thank you!

Can I have your giraffe cushie, please?
(Got the BG this morning, thanks lovely) x

All yours :) glad you liked the BG! I got the organic yesterday :D

would you do the green issy bear one and the turtles one for cheap together :flower:? xx

no problem - let me know if they change their mind x

nooooooooo more, bad lady!!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I still have more not listed yet :lol: I kept some BTP pocket nappies for hypothetical next baby :lol: I am so impressed with the Artist BG organics that I don't think I need to keep many pockets any more :)

how did i miss this!!!!!!!
issy bear bear and wn beatles!
ooooooooooooooooooo!!

edit: this is a testament that i need to sleep as i thought it was a wn that said the beatles and an issy bear with a bear on the front! haha

The BG organics are so amazing. When I have another baby, i'm just going to buy a full set of them again- (assuming I have a garden/drying facilities then!). I love them to DEATH. Was so sad to sell mine, their only downside is how long they take to dry. Boohoo. xxx

Jessa will pm you!

Jetters I wouldn't be able to cope with them if I didn't have a dryer!

Will update tom and remove the pics of everything sold. Also will add more nappies.

Yes I do have more :dohh:

allthingspink..yes you need to stay offline so I can get a look at all the WN first! hahahaah

jetters..here is the funny thing ..all my BG dry perfectly and then I have this one nappy that takes forever to dry and couldnt figure out what the problem was ..so I looked it up to find out where I got it and what was so different about it..hahah I bought it from you..its an organic..I was like ohhhhhhhhhh...Its the only nappy I have that doesnt dry overnight with the rest of them.

allthingspink..yes you need to stay offline so I can get a look at all the WN first! hahahaah

jetters..here is the funny thing ..all my BG dry perfectly and then I have this one nappy that takes forever to dry and couldnt figure out what the problem was ..so I looked it up to find out where I got it and what was so different about it..hahah I bought it from you..its an organic..I was like ohhhhhhhhhh...Its the only nappy I have that doesnt dry overnight with the rest of them.

actually I dont want wn's, might be selling a couple more of mine so its all yours!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->