sold

I think I'm drawn to wee notions, can't wait til Tuesday to order some!

Jetters - I just saw the cover fees on ur front page, don't think I did hun :blush:

Don't worry, you bought loads :) posted yesterday!

No large WNNNs although I do have new ones coming to try so that could change :rofl: IF they ever get here... 4 weeks and counting... :dohh:

Oooh hope the postie delivers tomorrow! I'll have 5 then so can prib cloth Aimee for a day & give her sore bum a break from sposies!

Don't worry, you bought loads :) posted yesterday!

No large WNNNs although I do have new ones coming to try so that could change :rofl: IF they ever get here... 4 weeks and counting... :dohh:

LOL keep me posted!! Why did you clear out so many WNOS anyway? Did you change brands or you just wanted to create some more? ;)

They just never get used! I have like 20 BG Organic AIOs which are MUCH more reliable and never ever leak so I just always use them. I've kept 5 WNOS though that are customised! x

Jetters :happydance: Thankyou hun!!!!!!! Love love love the wild thing wee notions :)

The wetbag arrived this afternoon, thanks muchly hun :D

if its a staydry insert can I take the butternut please?

oh right, thats ok still...i'l take the butternut! pm me with deets :D

I will take any Flips that are left. Let me know (to post to UK address).

is the wet bag still available- if so I am interested please :)

Hey hun, can I have the skulls and butterfly fleece soakers plz if they're still available? x

Do you still have the pumpkin pants with the skull and rose on (second photo)?
Could i have it if you do please :flower: x

I want all 4 large wnnns! Can you cut a deal for taking them all at once? *crosses fingers* It'll give me something to butter up DH :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->