Solidarity sisters! Whose with me?

pig_tails

Reaction score
So, hello.
I'm new here and just decided to post because...I need vindication.
Sad but true.
I'm also not up to date with the termonogly...
I have no idea why you ladies call the daddies/husbands/boyfriends/ect DH's.
I've never been one for abbreviations. Go figure.
I do know what Tww, cm, cp, af and dpo all the rest mean.
But I'm not posting just to bitch about my inabilities to connect dots.
That's just a side note. =D

So, we've been trying for a few months. We already have two boys and really? I don't know what put the thought of a third in our heads. Or rather, his head. Yes I'm blaming daddy.
Well this month, I've decided to take a break (we're still having sex that's a givin.) but I'm not charting -I don't use the computer for that but made a colorful chart with paper and markers. Its cute- nor have I tempted at all this cycle.
Well, as luck -or should I say my luck- would have it, I've been having weird systoms.

I have a normal, very regular 28 day cycle (actually it goes 28, 27, 28, 27 ectect. Weird right?) This cycle should be a full 28 days starting december 25th. Anyways.
And I ovulate the 11 or 12 cd. So this month I o'd (my body is pretty loud and clear on when I ovulate, temps or no temps be damned) on monday the fifth. Which makes me 10 dpo. And well into my tww.
Well on 5 dpo, I had this weird...spotting. Which really wasn't spotting. (TMI) I was checking myself (taking a break or not, I still have to stick my fingers right up there) and I got this abundant bright pink, or even like a purplish...discharge. The next morning (6dpo)it turned into a brown discharge, the next day(7dpo) nothing but very white lotion CM. Then about a day later(8 dpo), the same pink/purplish CM. and then...nothing.
Last night (9 dpo,) I woke up at 2 am with...I Swear..were small (not painful but rather annoying) uterus contractions. And today, I've been...Ache Like. and just..sjut..I feel all off. I don't really remember much how I felt with my first. And my second, I know I had implatation bleeding about a week before my period. and I thought it was just AF coming early. But it wasnt. XD
Now I'm wishing I temped this cycle, just to see or...whatever.

So..Instead of having a pretty lax month of not wondering and waiting...Like I planned. I get to continue to bite my nails because my body is just...Mean. >| Whoop.

Well ladies, thanks for letting me vent.
I'm all ears if anyone wants to return the favor.
Oh and I'm pre-med so I know a bit about medical issues and what I don't know, I have a lot of books about and supervisers who I can ask.
(See how I sweeten the deal?)
=D

--Joe.

Hiya sweet

If you want a bay enough you'll get your wish!

How are things for you sweet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"