solve an argument

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
So Stan and I are having an argument. He keeps telling me that Hannah has to be able to sit on her own (which she does) and scoot her butt along the floor before she crawls (which she doesn't do). I say no. I can see her rocking back and forth while in the crawling position before crawling but what does the butt scoot have to do with crawling? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Am I wrong??

Caitlyn crawled before she sat up I think?? :wacko: I can't remember :rofl:

ya they dont need to bum scoot... lol... and yep some babes stand and walk before they crawl.

Tell him to show her, repeatedly.. Whilst you film it to show us :rofl: :rofl:

Amy never scooted on her bum, she just started by going backwards. :)

The scooting is not obligatory :D now what the hell is scooting? :shy:

:rofl: :rofl: When she's sitting up and pushing herself along the floor with her hands, not that she does this but Stan seems to think it's necessary. Well he did until I told you all had a good laugh at him

:rofl: :rofl: When she's sitting up and pushing herself along the floor with her hands, not that she does this but Stan seems to think it's necessary. Well he did until I told you all had a good laugh at him

I'm glad he's now in his place hun:muaha:

Awww don't argue silly Mummy & Daddy!

Just slap him
:muaha:

...Caitlin never did that btw she would roll on floor and get in crwling position failing and landing flat on her face :lol: but got there :D

I'm pretty sure Hannah's going to crawl soon, she can almost get into the position and can (kinda/sorta) belly scoot along the floor. Shows absolutely no interest in standing at all :rofl:

Chloe shows no interest in scooting and, as she is Hannahs twin, I'd say butts for 23rd july babies is not necessary!

Shes trying to crawl and pull herself, butt doesnt seem to figure!

I don't see what the butt-scoot has to do with anything :rofl: ...Sam's never done it and has never tried to! x

Declan never scooted, I wish he did it is soooooooo cute, but I dont think it has anything to do with crawling, I think baby who dont crawl scoot and babies who crawl dont scoot. Thats what I think anyway, okay now I am confused I need to stop typing!!!!!!

You will normally find that babies will either bottom shuffle OR crawl, then go straight into walking when they are ready, they rarely do both (bottom shuffle and crawl), it just depends on what they find easier

Majority of babies crawl rather than botoom shuffle but shuffling is just so cute

bum scooting is apparently linked to late walking. So you don't want her too scoot. I thought Alasdair would be a scooter but it looks like he's going to crawl (I'm so glad!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->