Some advice for young possible mom?

bbynme

Reaction score
i am an 18 year old girl, and i have been living with my boyfriend for a little over year now. i stopped taking birth control about 3 months ago because i didnt like the form of it i was using, and we had not been using condoms in the mean time. i was suppose to start my period on the 3rd-4th of october. i took a pregnancy test 6 days after i missed my period and it came back negative. i am now 11-12 days passed my missed period.
i have creamy pure white discharge and have for awhile, i am always peeing and thirsty and even waking up throughout the night to pee (which is not normal). i've been constipated, super hungry. i've been getting very tiny bumps on my face (not white heads, just very small red pimple like things) when my skin is usually very clear. the list just goes on. i've even been experiencing what i would consider cravings. My boyfriend has convinced himself that im not pregnant ever since i took my negative test but i still dont feel normal and i still havent had my period. i dont have the money to buy another test and my bf says he doesnt want to waste $10 just for it to be negative. what should i do? do you think im pregnant? and is there any advice you can give me? i do not know who to talk to about this...

Buying a test is the only way your going to find out unless you have a doctors or clinic where you can get a test for free. There's no way to tell off symptoms alone and you could have a million replies here saying your symptoms sound as if you are to them still be not pregnant. It really won't help to be honest. You can order tests offline for a lot cheaper if you don't mind waiting a few days. Are you ttc? Recently coming off birth control it could just be your cycles are still not back to normal yet but of course there's still a chance of pregnancy. If your not trying to get pregnant maybe visiting a family planning clinic and getting some advice on a method of Bc more suitable for you. As for wasting money I personally would be having words with my partner if he wouldn't spend a small amount of money on a test after agreeing to unprotected sex. You need to know if your expecting to receive appropriate care if you should be pregnant. Not really an attitude id be happy with from a potential father but that's just my personal opinion.

I'd say go to the doctors most of them will do a pregnancy test there for free. Good luck I hope everything works out for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->