some advice please

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
so in an attempt to get my son out of my bed one day, and sleeping somewhere out of my arms i have started putting him next to me in bed and not letting him sleep in the position he nurses in on my tummy. so far he is okay with that, so now im trying to get him to take the dummy/pacifier after he nurses in an attempt to get him to self soothe and go to sleep all while im lying next to him..
but its not working. i still end up having to pick him up let him " nurse" - hes really just sucking - again and then only once hes asleep put him next to me.

any advice to help me? any comments on how im doing it?
would love some help!

Bren won't take a pacifier either. My MW said just try and try and try and try, but I feel kinda mean just holding it in his mouth. So I have pretty much given up.

try directing his hand/fingers in front of this mouth thats what tabs sucks on :hugs:

i co/slept nurse megan for almost a year from when she was 2 months intill just past a year.
i did find she wouldnt let me move.. she had to h ave me in her mouth she had to be touching me.
i loved it and wanted to scream at the same time.
i can say put her on your tummy or chest bare but also that is very hard to break. its a hard sitation and i am gonna be honest each baby is different so you have to figure out what helps your baby but i have tips if you wanna message me!

jack does the same as tABS HE SUCKS HIS FIST
sorry about cabs im bfing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"