Some advice would be gratefully received!!

laurandan

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Please forgive me if I have posted this is the wrong forum but I need some advice. I am 3 weeks late for my period now I ovulated around the 2nd of November and my period would have been due around the date of the 16th I have since had serval negative pregnancy tests! I would assume I'm not pregnant however I no I ovulated as I was tracking with ovulation tests, I also have pregnancy symptoms! I have lost two babies this year so the feeling of being pregnant is still quite raw! I have awfully sore boobies worse than I ever remember. I could sleep for England I'm so tired and I'm not sleeping that great as it is! I'm having the weirdest of dreams very vivid, only thing I'm not use too is the diarrhea, I get an awful sicky feeling then bam I'm on the toilet. I didn't suffer with this with the two pervious so this is what is calling my bluff a little.
I've asked the doctors to do a blood test but they won't consider it as it should show on a hpt. So I'm just stuck waiting wondered what ur thoughts were before I see the doctor again!

Thanks for any advice, honestly anything would be appreciated.

Laura xx

Did you also confirm that you'd ovulated by temping? Your LH levels can go up, even peak, without triggering ovulation. The best way to confirm ovulation is from the temperature increase the following day. During my last cycle (which was quite messed up) I had 3 such incidents of positive ovulation tests without actually ovulating.

If this is the case I would suspect that the pregnancy symptoms you are experiencing are caused by the same hormonal imbalance that is delaying ovulation but causing LH peaks.

Hi...this is only an opinion, but perhaps you should use a better brand of HPT? Perhaps try first response or something. And yea, your period is def late, however I dont know if it is due to your medical history, your oeriods might be going off the calendar a bit.... Diarrea is actually common during the pregnancy but it can happen before periods too....hormons go crazy plus fear and anxiety...I totally get you... Try to get your dr to check you out-not only for pregnancy but also to make sure you are ok.
Im sending you the biggest hugs that my screen can fit and hope that the pain and grief is behind you....stcky baby dust your way

Just seconding what Celesse said.You can have an LH surge without actually ovulating so even though you had a positive ovulation test, you may not have. Monitoring your temp is the best way to confirm ovulation occurred.

I done a test at the clinic I work in today I did 5 and they are all positives so I'm pregnant again!! I can't get excited just yet as I'm just waiting for the worst to happen! I have my first antenatal next Thursday providing all goes well! I'm 7 weeks tomorrow. Xx thanks for all ur advice girls appreciate it.

I met a lady last week that got negative urine tests until she was 13 weeks. Can you imagine..
She had even had two surgeries in that time. Everything always came up negative. Unreal!

I'm not saying that you should expect that. I'm just saying that Father Time is the only one that ever really knows.

I done a test at the clinic I work in today I did 5 and they are all positives so I'm pregnant again!! I can't get excited just yet as I'm just waiting for the worst to happen! I have my first antenatal next Thursday providing all goes well! I'm 7 weeks tomorrow. Xx thanks for all ur advice girls appreciate it.

Yyyeeeeeyyyy so happy for you! Lets us know how you're doing :happydance:

Was just going to post that for some reason some women don't show on a urine test , only on a blood test, but I see I'm a bit late! Congrats! Pregnancy after a loss is scary but lots of ladies have had their sticky beans after one or more losses.

Was wondering how your first visit went? Any updates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->