SOme ADvice..

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
Hi,
I am every 29 days , but I am not sure I ovulate on day 13 14 15 so i bought OPK, my question is when should I start testing, day 10 maybe.
Thanks..XOOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Until you get your body's rhythm figured out, I would start testing on CD9 or 10...twice a day. :hugs:

I am also 29 days and tested every day last month and didn't get a positive at all, started testing every day after period had ended and was starting to doubt that I would ever get a positive but yesterday, day 17, got a positive about 11.30am and was still positive at 8pm. Just tested again this morning and hardly any line visable at all so fingers crossed that means I am ovulating. Did the deed yesterday morning and last night so fingers crossed!!!

Good Luck hope you get your :bfp:..I just did my OPK and it was positive and I am non CD 11 so that means I ovulate on CD12 into CD 13..I was way off with my ovulation. I thought I ovulated CD 14 into CD 15.
Question though do you ovulate the same time every month?
You need to be a friggin professor of something to be able to figure out ovulation, it is so friggin confusing :brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->