some advis pls am i showing pregnancy symptoms

clairelouise2

Reaction score
Hi,

i a bit confused dont know if you can advise me or unconfuse me if that makes sense lol! Im not sure if im pregnant im 6 days late last period was 8/4/10 my breasts are really sore and tender they are bigger than before and i have visable veins around them and around my nipples which ive never had before. I think they have changed shape but might be just coz they are fuller and heavier. My stomache feels really bloated and look swolen as if its just ate too much its really uncomfortable ive been having some clear and white discharge so am really confused.
I havent been feelins sick at all just feel like i have heart burn and just really hungry all the time and my back has been hurting, could i be pregnant?? i did a home test and it was negative this is all new to me so i dont know much at all

hope you can advise me
thanks
claire

i tested this morning but it was negative i spoke to the nurse and she said maybe its wrong ive got to do a sample i was just thinking people with experiences before might beable to advise me

thanks x

it could just be that the pegnancy hormorne is just not strong enough for the test to pick it up. Its nice to hear that the nurse is being supportive though.

is it possible for the test to be wrong, im just confused coz ive got to wait more time id rather just know at least then i know whats going on i just feel like i dont know my body does that make any sense?

just got to wait and see i guess
thanks for ur help x

I have the EXACT same predicament right now as well.. except my period is 4 days late (when it is always exactly on time). I did two First Response tests today (because I think I messed up the first one) and both came back negative. I don't have much advice, but I will be certainly watching this thread to see if anybody else has gone through this.

Doesn't help that I am REALLY broody since my little brother's girlfriend told us that she is pregnant with their THIRD today and right afterward my cousin told us that she is pregnant with her second as well.

A hpt will usually read positive once your period is late. Although, not always. Test again in a few days if ya don't get your period.

Yeah could well be that there isn't enough HCg in your blood yet, I would try again in a few days. See what happens, don't stress it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->