Some answers

Elicia

Reaction score
Hey I'm new to this site.... I am 25 already have 2 kids my youngest is 4....I am 10 days late on my period.... I have had several negative hpt and also a neg bhcg serum done at 4 days past due.... I have never missed a period and I don't know what is going on.... I have not taken any kind of bc for over a year and we have not been trying but not been preventing either.... My last period was on 6/17 18 and bled 1/2 a day on the 19th.... I had sex on 6/5 6/19 6/30 and 7/10.... I had a little light pink bleeding on 6/28 6/29 only when i wiped and it turned brown on 6/30 and stopped.... I feel pg even though all the test are neg.... I have had all the signs of being pg,,,, sore breast, tired all the time, nausea and only vomit when i eat strawberries which seem to be the only thing i crave, slight cramping... when i go to the restroom because I feel as if af is here all i have is clear discharge.... Please someone tell me im not going crazy!!!

im in the same baot hun im 20 days late,havent been on bc since i was 16 my last period was the 5th of june and ended on the 10th and all my tests are negative, im using INTERNET CHEAPIE tests and the past few days if i hold my tests uo to the light i keep thinking i can see a slight line :wacko: i too have af cramps the past few days but my cervix is high hard and closed :shrug: my breasts are sore i keep thinking af is here because i always feel ''wet'' and nothing i also have discharge sometimes clear and watery other times its like milk, i have no children... xxx

Did you recieve a neg on a blood test also????

no i havent been to doc yet because they said to wait until i've missed my 2nd period which will be the 5th of august and ive not had spotting either hope you get answers soon though because it is annoying when we dont know whats wrong with our bodies :hugs: xx

yeah I hope we both get our answers soon....I'm tired of waiting and my bf also wants a definite answer.... Good luck and keep me posted!!!

Good luck. Hope you both get the answer you want. The only thing i can suggest to you both though is to wait a little longer and test again. Im still waiting my af. Im 11 days over now. Im not sure if im ready to test yet though.

Shady....I'm with ya im 11 days late today also!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->