Some help please

I think folic acid is reccomended for those TTC so theres no harm in taking it now :) good luck in TTC

generally if u get multivitamins they contain folic acid anyway.. :)
im not ttc and i think mine contain 400 mg folic acid!

eat lots of starchy foods, and protein - smoothies are awesome :p

oh and make sure u and oh have had all vaccinations etc :)

i know too much about this i wish i was ttc!!!!!
anyway hope this helps :D xxx

Hello! I'd definitely recommend the multi vitamins, but ensure you have ones specific for pre-ttc, ttc and pregnancy as the normal ones have things like vitamin a, which you wanna avoid really. I have bought the Tommy's ones from boots as they are specifically developed to take before you start ttc, during ttc and pregnancy

Just general healthy eating and exercise and stuff and you should be all good. Try and get your OH to do the same - he can have normal multivitamins though, and hopefully between the two of you, you'll be nice and healthy :) x

Before I started TTC I went to the dentist for a check-up as I had read that it is better to get that stuff done before pregnancy if you can. I also went to my doctor's for a pre-conception check up (and it was pretty fun to talk about TTC :)) Best of luck to you! :dust:

Before I started TTC I went to the dentist for a check-up as I had read that it is better to get that stuff done before pregnancy if you can. I also went to my doctor's for a pre-conception check up (and it was pretty fun to talk about TTC :)) Best of luck to you! :dust:

I did this, too.
And my doctor sent me for a bunch of bloodwork to see if I still had immunities to things like measles, mumps and rubella. Guess what? I didn't, and was really glad that I had the chance to take care of all that before TTC.

Maybe start charting your cycle on Fertility Friend so you know where you are when you start TTC? :D

Babyexpert article

I read some of the articles on the web like the one above. Of course lots of people get pregnant even when not doing all the right things. Folic acid is the main one as it affects the baby's very early development and can prevent defects.

Best of luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->