Some not ready to move over ? WHAT !

noshowjo

Reaction score
Haha I always find it mad when I see people going into another trimester and saying ooh I'm not ready to move over ..

Oh I so am . The last tri means the last stretch . The mission baby bit . I look at third tri posts all the time . Read amount waters breaking , mucus plugs ect ect and I so wanna be over there now haha .

Only 3 weeks and ill be there .
Anyone else find them self stalking the other side wanting to be there .

Me! I can't wait for the third tri.... I've still got a while to wait and I'm already clucking to be there! Haha!

Not long Hun xx

What week is third tri?, I love reading the second tri atm although I know its soon I should move, giving birth again scares me slightly xx

Third tri is 27 weeks, Kobes Mummie. Get yourself over!! :haha:

Think third tri is 27 weeks kobes mummy-your there now! :)

I have been taking a peek, but then I do at all 3 of the tri boards. Can't wait to be on the final home stretch!

Oh my thanks haha ive missed that sneaky one.. eeek that crept up quick feels like only yesterday I found out.. gd luck ladies not long to go. Xx

Oh my! Just realised I'll be over there in 3 weeks!! Time is flying by!!!

Me - and I'm miles off!! To be honest - a lot of the ladies in there now having their babies were in the first tri when I was pregnant before... sadly I had a MMC at 10 weeks in December (Baby would have been due in 2 weeks) but I guess I see all the familiar names and want to see what they are all having and how they are...

Maybe I'm weird... But I'm so excited about this baby so it's not in an upset way - just more a social thing, and as this is my second, I sometimes think I can offer some good advice...

I started stalking the second tri board around 10 weeks, and will probably do the same for third tri!

I can't wait to be in the 3rd tri it means one step close to meeting little one :) good luck to you girls crossing over I'm so jealous! Enjoy x

I can't wait for 3rd tri. I'm 23 weeks today but have been looking over on 3rd for few weeks longing October to hurry up, which is silly when I have so much to do but I just want her safe in my arms.

I started stalking the second tri board around 10 weeks, and will probably do the same for third tri!

That's how I was for second tri, and I'm currently stalking third tri now. I've only got three more weeks! It's exciting and scary at the same time.

Lol this is me! I'm third tri but the only reason I'm not ready to move over yet is because I still relate a lot more to second tri posts, third tri seems to be all labour and things that come in late third tri rather than the early weeks that I'm in. I am definitely ready to physically be in third tri but moving over to the forum is just a whole other thing haha:haha:

It's a funny place to be in late second trimester: you've had your 20 week scan, found out gender(if you wanted to) and had v day, yet third trimesters all labour which feels miles off!

Yep. I am so glad that I am in my third tri physically... but the forums are completely different. Labour and waters breaking and mucus plugs are a while off for me still, so I relate better to some of the posts here- but having said that, a lot of the posts here are about scans and movement and worries still and I am passed those stages. So I just bop between all the forums, really. Lol

exactly what some pp's are saying- third tri is really all about labour-time. I go back and forth from third to second tri. Personally,I found the first few weeks of third trimester SO incredibly boring. There has been nothing exciting happening lol. And I feel the next few are gonna drag as well...I'm guessing until 34 weeks when I'm closer to term and can join in the labour talk!

I still feel out of place posting in third tri and I'm 33 weeks :haha:

I know there are lots of women over there who are around where I am and earlier, but it feels like most threads are about labour, induction, c-sections, birth and I'm just nowhere near that stage yet... or so it feels.

I roam all the forums, but felt most at home in second; it felt like it wasn't oriented towards one end of the trimester (first tri seems so focused on early 1st tri and third tri seems to focused on late 3rd tri - but second tri threads seem to span the whole tri well).

I have already started to lurk and post the odd response. I love reading them but I don't want to be in 3rd tri yet. I swear this pregnancy is going twice the speed of my first one. I want to enjoy the small bump stage awhile longer! That said, I do think 22-27wks needs something else noteworthy to talk about. Once the scan and v day are past, you're sort of hanging around a bit waiting for your next milestone

Thiird tri is very labor based, iv only rly started paying attention over therr now because im due on wednesday so just looking out for what I may expect x

I definitely can't wait! Only 4 more days and it will be official. The home stretch! As much as giving birth frightens me and my back already feels like it's going to snap, I'm counting down to 36 weeks. I just want to meet him already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->