Some not ready to move over ? WHAT !

Me - and I'm miles off!! To be honest - a lot of the ladies in there now having their babies were in the first tri when I was pregnant before... sadly I had a MMC at 10 weeks in December (Baby would have been due in 2 weeks) but I guess I see all the familiar names and want to see what they are all having and how they are...

Maybe I'm weird... But I'm so excited about this baby so it's not in an upset way - just more a social thing, and as this is my second, I sometimes think I can offer some good advice...

I'm feeling the same way you are. I am in early third trimester now but finding it hard to be over there because I feel like I have a long way to go still, and I had a mc as well and my due date was June 15th. I would have had my baby by now :(

I absolutely cannot wait! Still feels like forever away -_-

Ladies I say pay attention to third tri, especially when you havent had a little one before! I deliberatly didnt pay attention to anything to do with labour because I thought it was so far off! I was only there for only 3 days and ended up having Alex - all I remember was, I know NOTHING about labour. Nothing. In fact i didnt know what an epidural looked like til about a year after the birth, and I had one :rofl: :dohh:
Its good to be prepared.

I peek at the third tri threads and have posted a couple times but like other have said I still feel like a million miles off from labor and alot of third tri is labor talk, so I am just lurking between the 2.

I hang out in Third Tri all the time, and I still have a ways to go! But the way I see it, I've had two babies already, so I can offer as much advice over there as I can here. :flower:

With the exception of the 20 week scan, I just find Second Tri so boring!

I'm already posting in 3rd tri and I have a week to go though it scares me a little to think that there's only one trimester left.

I feel in between ... I still find a lot of second tri topics relevant to me... I tend to reply to more threads here than in third at the mo ....

Easy does it for me haha ;)

I Jusy can't believe it's almost over! It's terrifying and joyous all at the same time. I love going over to third tri and reading about labour and birth updates. It makes me feel more prepared. I mean I'm about 8 weeks off full term (we call that 36 weeks here) and as I progress through my pregnancy I've realised, 8 weeks is no time at all! I'm so excited to meet my little man but the whole exit strategy is extremely daunting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->