Some one please give me a reality check.

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
As the tittle says!!!

I keep hovering to buy a Quinny Speedi. I think im in love with it :blush:

Trouble is I all ready have the Silver Cross Jet sport pram & a pink quinny zapp!!

See the Zapp dosent lay back... thats the only draw back... and wel the silver cross? I just keep seeing so many people with it. Trouble is I want it for my holiday, its cheaper than the silver cross to replace if it was to get damaged it lies back where as the zapp dosent and im not sure she would be old enough for the zapp when we go on holiday any way

The speedi is so stylish and suitable from birth.

Ohhh god what do I do!!!!!!!

See I dont want to actually get rid of any of my prams/buggys either. Grrrrrr!!!!!! If I was at work still on a full wage I wouldnt even think about it... Its just MA has to strecth a long bloody way!!

x

lol we posted about prams at the same time!

If you want it, go for it, its horrible seeing and wanting something and not knowing wether to do it or not, just go for it :D

x

lol we posted about prams at the same time!

If you want it, go for it, its horrible seeing and wanting something and not knowing wether to do it or not, just go for it :D

x

LoL Layla you are such a bad influence. Chris will be home from work in approx 20 mins I might see if I cant twist his arm. I love it in purple!!! And if I cant twist his arm... I might just go and get it any way. Ha!

I get excited at the pictures of it and then imagine Olivia init... God I sound like some maniac. LoL

Any one know where I migh be able to find it cheaper? Im not fantastic with internet shopping.

x

ha ha im so bad arnt i lol

Jase knows what im like by now, he just says if i can raise the money i can have it....i sell everything! lol

good luck, hope Chris lets you have it :)

x

I like the M&P lunar too... Decisions decisons!! Grrr!!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back