Some people do not deserve to have children

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Ive just been on my lunch an i went into riverisland this girl came in with 3 boys and she was heavly pg, anyway 1 of the boys was cryin holdin his cheek (he was about 5) and she screamed 'if u dont shut up ill give u another slap' now that alone made me feel sick and want to cry but then the next thing shes grab his little arm brings him to her face an says 'when i get u f'ing home im gonna kick the f*ck out of you' Oh it broke my heart the poor little boy, i had to leave.
:cry:

Bloody hell! I don't see how these people get away with it! That poor kid :( and how awful to see it! :(

thats awful!!
how can people be like that towards there children?
it broke my heart to read that im in tears.
i have two boys and they dont like shopping so i go on my own if i get the chance!!
kids get boared but they dont deserve to be treated like that.
must of been really bad for you to see

This sounds terrible but many people have Children these days.....not because they want them but because of all the free things they get from the Government for having them! Free Houses/Flats, benefits so they never have to work, many people get free cots etc from think its call Surestart!

I'm not saying thats what everyone does but there are some people who do!

My mums friends daughter had her first at 16 and was given a council house, her boyfriend was in to drugs (think he still is) and robbed all sorts inc cars and had her driving them illegally in the middle of the night! She then got PG again and this time it was twins.....she was taking drugs while PG & her babies were born prem.....thankfully they were fine...after months of being in hosp!
Again she got loads of free things, cots, bottles, etc etc she was also given many things by friends/family who wanted to help! SHE SOLD THE LOT!!!

She just recently faked a serious illness, she lied to her own mum and said she had to go to hosp every Saturday?? to be monitored over night and asked her mum to look after her 3 boys!!! This went on for weeks and her mum never questioned anything......until someone saw her in Town pissed off her face!!!

Some people just dnt realise how lucky they are........many people would give everything for one Baby.......she has 3!!

I'm not saying its what everyone does but there are some people out there who do take the piss!!

Thats dreadful, I saw a woman in town a few weeks ago all dressed up - new bag, new shoes, hair done, make up, all the bags she had were for her from clothes shops and stuff. Her kids had on old looking clothes and had dirty faces, it really annoyed me, plus she was speaking to them like shit. Whats the point of having kids if you're going to treat them like dirt.

i see this alot where i work :( even things liek people buying all value food(fish fingers etc) then a litre bottle of smirnoff coming through.... priorities eh :(

as sad as it is, I do not want to imagine what happens behind the doors of some family homes!

yes, indeed, in my opinion you should need to a have a driving license for children!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->