Some symptons but not enough for a bfp?

Mama Duck

Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower: I'm on cd21 & 8 dpo. In recent days (from 5dpo onwards) I've experienced the following:

Backache (lower)
Stabbing pains,almost pins & needles over my left breast fading into a dull ache
Pulling sensation over my left ovary area
Blocked/stuffy nose

In my actual fertile period I was extremely emotional. Very ratty & bursting into tears for long periods of time.

hey :wave: they do sound very promising! :thumbup: im 9dpo and have had quite similar symptoms (but on my right side) ....unfortunately, a lot of these symptoms are typical in non preg cycles. They are an affect of the progesterone hormone in our bodies. This hormone increases after ov and creates the same symptoms :growlmad: i have been pregnant twice, first time i had every preg symptom under the sun, 2nd time no symptoms! Im terrible for symptom spotting :blush: but what i have experienced in my preg cycles, ive experienced many times in my bfn cycles too :dohh: when will you test? I got a bfn today, will test again tomorrow. :thumbup: xx

Good luck xxx

Thanks for replying sweet. Can test in 5 days when af is due so will probably buy a test then but I have a feeling af will arrive though so not overly hopeful x

ooh you are good waiting that long! I started yesterday at 8dpo :dohh::haha:

Well dont count yourself out yet hunny, even if you do feel af-y... i say that because during the tww of my 2nd pregnancy i felt nothing that signalled pregnancy, then about half way through i started feeling af-y...those dull period cramps started..i was sure she was coming, then something made me test and as i had some cheapies lying around :blush: i did one and about fell over i was that shocked! A bfp! (At 10dpo that was) :thumbup: it really is the waiting game grrrr. I convince myself im pregnant every cycle, im sure of it! I will get my bfp tomorrow! :thumbup: haha here's hoping!
Good luck waiting to test, you're very patient, xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->