Some unexplanable symptoms

luv2smile

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am currently experiencing some odd symptoms and would love some advice! I started a new job a few months ago which, I suppose, could be causing stress. However, these symptoms are about to turn me into a hypochondriac! About a month into the job I experienced a major hot flash and almost passed out at work. I went to Express Care and they told me I was dehydrated (which I had been drinking plenty of fluids that day). I told them I had a sinus headache that day and they informed me that the headache may have caused the dizziness. However, I have had chronic allergies my whole life with no dizziness accompanying them. The next week my breasts were extremely sore. I noticed a lump and went to the ob/gyn immediately. They said it felt extremely benign and identical to a fibrous cyst. However, in the weeks following my breasts became larger (as they do right before my period) and extremely sore (both of them, not just the one with the cyst). Now for the past few weeks, I have been waking up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night (I NEVER do that). My menstrual cycle should have began on the 12th, however, with the leap year I guess it should have been the 14th, however, my cycle hasn't came. For the past two weeks I have had a daily clear discharge accompanied by an upper thigh/groin pain. I have also had a few nights where I've woken up somewhat sweaty (gross, I know). Another odd symptom is a fluttery/fast beating heart. My primary physician said the hot flashes and heart fluttering is anxiety from the new job, however, I do not feel stressed. Also, I read somewhere that your heart beats faster when you are pregnant, is that true? Two of the three doctors I have seen asked if I might be pregnant with which I look dumbfounded and said "well, I guess it is a possibility but I do not think so". None of them administered a test. I have had extreme lower backache, odd pains in my stomach, and for a week I have the feeling my period will be here "any day now" as I feel like I'm cramping. That is why I have put off getting a test. It seems every time I get a test the next day I start my period. Any advice!? I'm planning on getting a test today but I would love to hear your opinions on this matter. My husband uses the withdrawal method. I know that is a poor method but we are not trying or not trying. We would not mind if we were pregnant as we are financially stable. Any opinions?

Sorry, I meant we are not trying or preventing if that makes sense.

I would just go get a test. I know it seems like you get one and you start bleeding the next day, but something is up.

Yes, I feel something is up as well :). It somewhat worries me as there are so many odd aches and pains in every part of my body! I will get a test and let you reply with whether it was a negative or positive. Ill look at it as a great thing either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->