Someone help im so confused and exhausted x

phantomfaery1

Mum to Marshall + 1 angel
Reaction score
Heya girlies how is everyone?

Me and my partner have been trying to conceive for 2 years (1 chemical preg :( ) with no luck. My cycles are pretty regular (between 28 to 30 days) but this cycle has been really strange af is 8 days late (last period started xmas eve) and the last 3 days ive been getting light pink /brown spotting, not enough to fill a pad. Im absolutely exhausted cant keep my eyes open light headedness and headaches. which is very unusual for me as my periods are ussually heavy. I took two hpts at 14dpo and 16dpo and both neg. Has anyone had a similair thing happen to them?

Thanks, Amy x

I might go into a dr and suggest a blood test. Some women takes a while to build up HCG to get a positive on a hpt and some women never do. Since being this late is unusual then I'd go in.

Thankyou for the advice :) i am going to wait a couple of more days to see if bleeding is period then book doctors appointment, im just nervouse that if i am preg that its going to be another chemical :/ last time i got a bfp then 3 days later the light bleeding started :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->