Someone is having a laugh...HIP Grant

elmaxie

Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.
Reaction score
Well here I am bouncing away on my ball during regular pains which could be the start of labour since 04:30 am today and I decided to check my bank account online as its mat leave pay day for me and low and behold right there in my account, paid in today is my £190 HEALTH IN PREGNANCY GRANT!
I mean come on....he is thinking about making his moves to get out of there and I get it now?

Someone if they exist is making me laugh today!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Emma.xx

well least u now have it to buy loads of nappies lol

i wasnt able to get this money so ur lucky uve got it at all lol

Well thats good chick, if bubs comes today then you can spend it on new clothes or something. I bought a wii fit with mine coz seen as the pregnancy is almost over, i thought i'd use it for health after pregnancy grant tee hee xx

Yup considering my letter is still at my local PO I am shocked I actually got it!

Well its in there and they aint getting it back...will definately come in handy.
We already have a wii fit...so it will do good for our first family holiday in September.

Emma.xx

:wohoo: Great news you've got it hun!! When did you send your form in? Just checked my account & no sign of it yet.

Also, fingers crossed bubs is on the way for you!!! xxx

Think I sent it begining of March time.

I called a few times to see if they had got it and they were utterly useless and fobbed me off. I sent it recorded and signed for but according to the tracker its still at the post office:dohh:

Emma.xx

i brought my fish and tank with mine lol I thought it would be relaxing :) and baby can stare at teh pretty fishes when his here, also filled up the car with petrol and got a take away haha lol and a few other bits :rofl:

Im getting the airbag in the front of the car turned off then going out for a meal with the rest so some is for baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->