Someone please reply!!!!? Xx

babyblonde19

Reaction score
hi ladies

my cycle is 25 days so I started testing on day 8 like it told me to and all I get is this horrid 'O'....

I am going to see the Nurse at my GP's office today but I'm sure she'll just give me the usual blah they seem to give.

I'm now VERY paranoid that the problem is ME. My cycle is very regular though and I've not had any problems before.

IM SURE I OV ON DAY 11 which is 2 or 3 days time so why the negitive ov test?
https://www.babyandbump.com/editpost....ost&p=13320059
Has anyone been in the same position?

Any info would be great and may put my mind at rest

i know i can get preg and i ovulated last month because i had a chemical. so why am i getting a big fat 0 so far.

wonder if i have a LP DEFECT ? X

I dotn really understand what your saying. are you saying you usually OV on day 11 and today is CD 8? Or is today CD11? can you please clarify

Peoples cycles change. so you may not ov on the same time every month. Also, are you testing more than once a day?? and some people OV the same day they get thier positive so dont panick theres still time!. GL

Peoples cycles change. so you may not ov on the same time every month. Also, are you testing more than once a day?? and some people OV the same day they get thier positive so dont panick theres still time!. GL

yey ive just got my smiley face. is this too late on the night to get it do u think ? lol shud i start bd'n now and the next few days? xx

IMG00160-20111012-1800.jpg

GET BDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its def not too late! cause remember u can ovulate 12-48 hours after so when i said I see people OV the same day as a positivr its bc they probably get it early in the am so they can OV that night. So no matter what youve got time!! YAY Im so happy you didnt miss it!!! May I suggest lingerie? Thats what I do when I know its the right time. They say the more excited the man the more swimmers he produces. So tease the hell out of him and enjoy!!!! Let me know how it goes!

GET BDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its def not too late! cause remember u can ovulate 12-48 hours after so when i said I see people OV the same day as a positivr its bc they probably get it early in the am so they can OV that night. So no matter what youve got time!! YAY Im so happy you didnt miss it!!! May I suggest lingerie? Thats what I do when I know its the right time. They say the more excited the man the more swimmers he produces. So tease the hell out of him and enjoy!!!! Let me know how it goes!

yey! im so pleased i didnt miss it :D . i have some pree seed here aswell so going to use that haha thanks i will take ur advice , im off to get some spermies! hahahaha byee xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->