someone please tell me if im prego or not?

AnnaMarie90

Reaction score
im 21 years old and wasnt trying to get pregnant. ive had irregular periods all my life, ive gone months without it at times. but within the past year ive been getting it pretty normally around the same time every month if not a week off. so anyways i had my last period somewhere between March 10th-17th idk i dont really keep track of those things. im not on birth control my bf and i usually use condoms but didnt have any and well yeah u get what happened lol:blush: we were having sex for about 2 weeks unpreotected 2 times which he came inside of me. that was on april 16th and 17th its now may 13th and i still havent had my period. i did have light pink spotting around april 24th, it was when i whipped myself and it was only that ONE time not much at all. ive NEVER had spotting even though i have irregular periods. ive been having headaches, tired all the time, stomach cramping and a pulsing pain (not painful just annoying) in my left side i also had about a week where it felt like there was a rock in my left side. along with random tingling in my boobs, no pain at all. and my nipples are really sensetive to the touch i can feel if anything touches them through my shirt and bra, it feels good. lol its strange i know. ive had random neasusa but no actual vomitting . and also yesterday the tips of my nipples were white and now today the left one looks normal and the right one is dark purple. ? before anyone says take a hpt ive take like 10 and had 2 blood tests done which both came out neg :/ i wasnt trying to get preg. but i wouldnt be mad :) i took the blood test about a week ago and im trying to not take any hpt to see if im making myself think im preg. but for some reason i still feel that i am. the gyno said my hormones are off balance and gave me birth control and told me to not even wait for my next period to come. i didnt agree with that , once i get my period ill consider the birth control. ..... anyways SOMEONE please let me know because im going crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->