Someone stop me now from being stupidly over paranoid!!

laurandan

Reaction score
Like the title says I need help to stop me being a complete paranoid mommazilla!! I am so worried I'm bleeding due to two early misscarriages already, I am constantly going to the toilet to check and wiping so hard I have now made myself bleed. Not a lot only a spot like u pick a scab and I've made myself so dry. It's ridiculous! Has anyone ever been through this? And anyways to stop my mind set!

Thanks in advance,
Laura xx

hi i haven't made myself bleed but sometimes i wipe so hard it really hurts, i can understand how you feel, I've never had a mc but i am a naturally worrisome person so i feel a bit overwhelmed by it sometimes! just try to distract yourself, watch films and read books that are funny :)

Been there. With my second I was constantly checking and checking. It does calm down, eventually, after you see that you are progressing and the further along you get. Once I started feeling movement that really helped. With this pregnancy I haven't been as bad, but I did have a bleed around 6 weeks and it terrified me. But everything was ok thankfully. It is so hard not to worry. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->