Someone with experience PLEASE!

Wnt2beAMom

Reaction score
Could someone please share some of their knowledge in terms of the phases through the cycle?

I just came of the bcp so it is hard to actually gauge symptoms as ovulation or not, when I haven't had a full real cycle to look back on yet.

FF says I ovulated already based on my temps, but I didn't get a + opk or EWCM. And I am completely in the dark to really distinguishing CP, firmness and opening.

I just went to the bathroom and did a CP check but didn't do an OPK. I wish I had now...because I need to wait a few hours before I can take one now. I'm pretty positive I have some EWCM now and CP and everything seemed softer, higher, and more open, than what I've usually been feeling. DH and I DTD Sunday, so any :spermy: should be gone now right? I tested the CM in some water and it held it's shape and was still stretchy out of the water after. It was kind of clumpy though but when I rubbed it and pulled my fingers apart it stretched maybe an inch. It was also clear when looking at it stretched.

I'll update with an OPK result in a little while.

I split my chart to when I had the 2nd bleed after I took 4 bcps and now it says I haven't ovulated yet. Weird....so maybe this is it then...can't wait to poas. lol

In my experience, if you aren't doing anything but temping, FF will just give you cross hairs after 3 higher temps. If you are truly ovulating now, which is sounds like it based off the EWCM and higher, softer CP than in the next few days FF might move your O date. You'll just have to keep with temping and see what happens.

Sperm can live inside you (in ideal conditions) for up to 4-5 days, so if your last BD was on Sunday the sperm can actually be there waiting for the egg to come through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->