Someones comment really upset me today

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
today i saw a person i knew form school at college. She knows another girl that is preg called faith who is due the 31st.

But anyway she looked at my bump today and said "eeew your bump is such a weird shape its so wide and low, are you sure he isnt deformed of something, cos faiths bumps is nothing like yours" :cry: :cry:. That really upset me mostly about the deformed baby bit i mean what a thing to sy to a preg woman. I actually went into the ladies toilets and cried :cry:

Some people can be so hurtful
xx

:o That's so rude. I would have said something back to her like "Whats wrong with your face, it looks deformed, like dead wide" See what she said to that. Silly bitch. Faiths bump probably isnt the same as yours. Coz every girls bump is different. Or does she think they all have to look the same!? Freak! :hugs: Don't listen to her hun. She obviously hasn't got a clue about pregnancy. Hope your ok. x

that is so mean and out of order i would have had to have slapped the bitch x

:hug: hun x x

Awww hun, take no notice of her, she is an ignorant nobody. Your bump is gorgeous and your little boy will be gorgeous to.

Sounds like the only thing "deformed" was her tiny mind! Stupid prat!

Horrible cow!!! Take no notice hon. These bloody horrid people that think there is a sterio type of what bumps should look like and more to the point they think they have the right to comment.

Just ignore them. LO will be perfect! x x

That girl is nothing but ignorant. Don't waste your time and energy on her hunny - her comment says everything about her and NOTHING about your bump.

thanks girls it just really annoys me that people that have never been preg before are experts cos they know someone who is preg :hissy:
xx

thanks girls it just really annoys me that people that have never been preg before are experts cos they know someone who is preg :hissy:
xx

Oh I have a SIL like that. Don't you just love them. She knows so much considering she has never been pregnant before.

She was even telling me how short staffed all the hospitals are and that you get left for hours on your own. I am sure there i some truth in that, but not every hospital in the country and how the hell would she know anyway!!! ARGH!!!

i don't condone violence, but i would have slapped her... cheeky cow!
:( everyone is a different shape babe, im way different to my sister, she had a neat little football, while i have a big flab roll. Dont worry about it, shes just a twat :) xxxxxx

What a stupid COW!! Ignore her hunni :hug: XxX

What a bitch! Thats a horrible thing to say, She obvioulsy doesnt have a brain and knows nothing and seems childish. Everyones bump is different and you know there is nothing wrong with your little man. Ignor the stupid cow if she says anything again

God, what a tit! Please ignore her. What a horrible and unfounded thing to say! For one thing your bump is beautiful for another, what does one random girl know about bumps based on having seen one bump in her whole life? We see all our bump pics all the way along and no-one has ever had a weird shaped one. What crap. Fancy suggesting your baby is deformed!!!!! You should've smacked her!

Ha ha think i would have laughed at how obviously delinquent that person was.. how can you compare different peoples bumps and imagine that they would be the same.. urgh you should have told her to keep her comments to herself. :hugs: All the pics i've seen of your bump look totally normal!!

Omg what a horrible thing to say!! As someone else said, I would have slapped her! lol
Ignore her hun, she hasnt got a clue

xx

omg!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid cow dont listen to her sweetie. what a stupid thing to say! x x

Like everyone else has said, ignore her. I can't believe that someone would actually say something like that. People can be so cruel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->