something a friend told me...

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
she was shocked i was up already at this hour (7:30am my time) .. I was complaining about not sleep much AT ALL.. and basically being up every hour... she told me, the two times she woke up in the night throughout her pregnancy (within minutes of that time every night), is when her baby girl used to wake up after born.

anyone else terrified now? lol. i won't get ten minutes of shut eye if that's the case!!!!!

I doubt that holds much truth. I wouldn't worry. My soon used to kick like crazy at 1am to like 3am and he slept through the night almost right away (other then a few feedings when he was first born)

I think with you friend it is all chance that this happens.

Know its our bodys way of preparing us for the broken nights but not if u waking up that much! I wake up once at about 3/4am and then im awake for an hour and i know my daughter was never awake for a full hr!

I hope not, thou Squiggle for me has a good old wiggle at @9pm - 11pm!
I do wake up loads in the night and thats due to needed a pee all the time and also my lovely Nightmares!!!
I dreamt someone was in the house last night and that i actually got up out of Bed to Chase them away!

There maybe a small amount of truth in it heading towards the very end, but I think they normally refer that to when LO is moving around. I wouldn't look too much into it. There is so much pressure on things in there it is no wonder we get up several times a night x x

It isn't true hun. People say all kinds of things and they just pluck it from no where. Where you have had your baby and you have experience you can tell they are fibbing but when it's your first they say all sorts to scare you!

Well, if its true, then I am screwed.
Although it has sort of calmed down for me, I think I've just gotten used to LO's movements, and figured out how to sleep comfortably.

Baby middle of night ....always going to happen lol if it be 1am 4am both etc :lol:

Caitlin was always active at night when I went to bed and she appeared to be more alert at night when newborn but maybe that was because thats the time your body wants to go to sleep.

Ahh I figured I might as well get use to the lack of sleep thing now..Im not too worried. Ive never been a person who needs a ton of sleep to function..

Honestly? Im more worried about my husband! He has honestly TRIED to put on my coat to walk the dogs in the morning...forgotten one of the dogs...accidently put the dogs harness on backwards...which Im telling you ladies, is NOT an easy thing to do!

haha.
well, i'm glad all you ladies are telling me she's full of it! lol.
or else i'd start crying now!

OMG I hope not!! I went to bed at 1.30 and up at 5! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->