Something Good, Healthy & Tasty ?

Lady_J

Mummy to Brooke
Reaction score
Ok so i have entered this section of the forum for the first time ... :hi: to all you ladies ...

I am here as im needing some encouragement and some ideas ...

Now before i found out i was pregnant i loved everything to eat including all veg and salad. You name it i loved it lol. Since finding out im pregnant i am really struggling to get myself to eat properly. I find that the constant feeling sicky is getting to me as i have no appetite and alot of food makes my stomach churn even more. I enjoy stew at the minute but i know that im going to eat it too much and go off it like i have done alot of other stuff.

So here goes, im looking for any quick, tasty and healthy things you girls like to eat ... im hoping someone will reply with something that will get my appetite thinking yum !

Im worried me not eating properly is making my baby not get the goodness it needs.

xxxx

Your growing baby will get all the goodness it needs .. don't worry about that .. its you that you have to worry about, as they leech it out of our systems!

This is a really good website I found. I make all our dinners from recipes on here now. They show you the calories etc in each meals. There are a lot of good alternatives for the old fashioned comfort foods. :)

https://www.eatingwell.com/

Thanks so much hon that website is fantastic. :thumbup:

Hi Hun,

I suffered quite a bit with morning sickness, but like others have said bubs will take what he/she needs from you, and then you feel it......

Mine didnt start to clear till around 16 weeks, and then I was just eating junk, but now im trying to eat a lot more veggies, stews are really good, just try and vary them if they are whats working for you now and you're worried about going off them, thick soups are really good as well. I found sweet potato and chorizo was lush, and potato based soups too Tomato ones i felt made me feel more sickly....

You can always chuck some noodles/pasta into thinner soups as well for more texture.

HTH xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->