something I witnessed today (disturbing may upset easily) now I cannot sleep!

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
So today I was at work, and saw a lady pushing a pram.

The little boy was clearly upset, she'd stopped, grabbed him by his coat and was shouting closely in his face.. Then she carried on and was pulling at his arms shouting..

Then all of a sudden she undoes his straps, pulls him by his arm and his knees hit the pavement :(

He was crying in a state putting his arms out for her and she just grabbed him by his coat and put him back in.. I witnessed this from a window and felt my heart sink for him.. A man had shouted across to this woman and they had a few words I'm guessing he mentioned how mean she was.. Then she walked away like nothing happened.

I can't get this poor boy out my head I feel sick and I can't sleep I really needed to get it off my chest :( it's actually brought tears to my eyes how can somebody Hurt their baby like that ! And If she does that in public what's she like at home !!

That's so upsetting and angering, I don't know how you can look at a baby who clearly is distressed and wants you and to shout and pull at him like that :nope:

That is absolutely heartbreaking :( I actually cried at the part where he put his arms out for his mummy and she just grabbed him by his coat :cry:

i think i would have gone out and punched her lights out. wish i'd not read this, shouldve taken more notice of the warning in the title, made me feel crappy. :-(

So upsetting :cry:

I'm not even gonna begin to imagine what she is capable of indoors where nobody else is watching :(

Wish I hadn't read that now :( it's made me feel sick. Poor baby.

It makes me so sad what some kids are subjected to :(.

I was in a&e with my little girl the other week and another lady had her grandson with her and he was playing with a toy that was noisy and she told him to shut up so he got cross and hit her and she whacked him back and said 'il take you out in a minute and give you right un' and kept telling him how evil he was. I didnt know where to look, poor little lad was only playing :(.

So upsetting :cry:

I'm not even gonna begin to imagine what she is capable of indoors where nobody else is watching :(

Exactly.. I really wish I could've went and took him off her the absolute idiot! I really can't stop thinking about him :( I was talking to a social worker at work the other day, I really want to go into it but I do think it would really upset me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->