Something is seriously wrong with Aidan *UPDATE PAGE 4*

get him checked for an infection just in case, the health centre have wee bags to collect urine samples from babies. just to be on the safe side.

If he is content and feeding then it must be the scales.
babies usually lose weight in the first week after being born, Ewan lost nearly1lb! but he was jaundiced which they failed to tell me!

hope he's ok hun, its probs just the scales bein wrng, i've heard of that a lot xxxx

Update

It turns out some of you were right. They were brand new scales and the techinical people hadn't set them properly. I got to the health centre, so worried i was nearly crying. And they said we are just going to weigh him agin to be double sure.

He actually weighs wait for it

10lb 7oz

I'm so peed off they should have checked it before they used them for gods sake. All that worry for nothing. Thanks for all your well wishes and advice
xx :hugs:
xx

:hug: Glad he's ok hun. You would think they would double check something like that rather than making you worry

Glad he´s OK. Very bad of the clinic putting you to all the unnecessary worry though.

yayyy glad he's ok! always demand a re-weigh if he's lost weight. the scales get it wrong loooads xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->