Something that made me laugh...

C

Ceejay123

I was in a miserable mood last night, and feeling sorry for myself. I hopped onto Netflix for the first time in a while, and checked out the new additions. Well, one of them was magic mike.. I'm a little in love with channing Tatum, and Matt bormer (I didn't know he was in it, nice bonus). I thought, ah that'll cheer me up. :happydance:

I asked oh if he wanted to watch a film, he said no.. So, bonus.. Girly film.

Five minutes after the film starts, my other half comes over to the bed, climbs in and stares at the TV. He always does that! Haha. So a few minutes later he's talking about how much he likes channing Tatum... And off come the clothes! My other halfs face was priceless! 'What kind of film are you watching?!?' Haha. He had no idea what magic mike was!

He sat there for the whole thing :haha:

I was in a miserable mood last night, and feeling sorry for myself. I hopped onto Netflix for the first time in a while, and checked out the new additions. Well, one of them was magic mike.. I'm a little in love with channing Tatum, and Matt bormer (I didn't know he was in it, nice bonus). I thought, ah that'll cheer me up. :happydance:

I asked oh if he wanted to watch a film, he said no.. So, bonus.. Girly film.

Five minutes after the film starts, my other half comes over to the bed, climbs in and stares at the TV. He always does that! Haha. So a few minutes later he's talking about how much he likes channing Tatum... And off come the clothes! My other halfs face was priceless! 'What kind of film are you watching?!?' Haha. He had no idea what magic mike was!

He sat there for the whole thing :haha:

Surprise!!! LOL

My husband will NOT watch that movie..

Me.. well I watch it alone :blush:

Haha! Funny enough I watched that movie with 2 female cousins and one of their partners recently. And he didn't complain!

Channing Tatum is every mans male crush ;) lets be honest... haha secretly anyway!

:rofl: bet he liked it more than you!

I haven't seen it yet because I thought OH would object but I just asked him if he knows what it is and he said no - think I might trick him into watching it, I watch nuff films with half-nakey ladies in them!! -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->