Something to be excited about!

Shelley71

Reaction score
I now have EWCM! Literal, clear, stretchy EWCM!!! Add to that the pains I felt last night, and I am now a lot more hopeful about an O.

I also found out that the CBFM may not read anything for me during the first month while it's getting to know me. I am a lot calmer today. Thank you all!!

great news! glad you're feeling more hopeful :flower:

go go EWCM! Yes you should :sex: every other day while that is happening... and let it "sit" for at least 20 minutes when you do.

I have been reading up on Semen Analysis :spermy: and here is what I found:

A semen analysis is usually one of the first tests done to help determine whether a man has a problem fathering a child (infertility). A problem with the semen or sperm affects more than one-third of the couples who are unable to have children (infertile).

Tests that may be done during a semen analysis include:

* Volume. This is a measure of how much semen is present in one ejaculation.
* Liquefaction time. Semen is a thick gel at the time of ejaculation and normally becomes liquid within 20 minutes after ejaculation. Liquefaction time is a measure of the time it takes for the semen to liquefy.
* Sperm count. This is a count of the number of sperm present per milliliter (mL) of semen in one ejaculation.
* Sperm morphology. This is a measure of the percentage of sperm that have a normal shape.
* Sperm motility. This is a measure of the percentage of sperm that can move forward normally. The number of sperm that show normal forward movement in a certain amount of semen can also be measured (motile density).
* pH. This is a measure of the acidity (low pH) or alkalinity (high pH) of the semen.
* White blood cell count. White blood cells are not normally present in semen.
* Fructose level. This is a measure of the amount of a sugar called fructose in the semen. The fructose provides energy for the sperm.

SO based on this I "assume" that we want the LIQUEFACTION to happen as that helps them move more freely? So it would be best to just stay put to allow for this to happen so the :spermy: can "run free"

So it being Easter time and all I say we all go at it like :bunny: and make those Spring :bfp: happen! :happydance:

:dust: to all!

So, I know about the every other day thing. Here's the problem: we like to DTD a lot. LOL We've BD'd for the last two days. We will again today so hopefully that won't have a negative effect, but I definitely don't want to miss today's opportunity.

I thought doing it every other day was only recommended if there is a low sperm count? I wonder if you use the cups, it won't matter if you get up before the 20 minutes are up?

So, I know about the every other day thing. Here's the problem: we like to DTD a lot. LOL We've BD'd for the last two days. We will again today so hopefully that won't have a negative effect, but I definitely don't want to miss today's opportunity.

If your OH has a normal or better sperm count you should be fine! If you know he has a lower sperm count I'd go every other day. I've read that noone TTC should DTD more than once a day though.

I did the every day for 6 days straight last month and here I am again LOL.... mine was exhausted HAHAHAHA

Mine is getting the Sperm test done tomorrow so no action for 2 days before the test (yes, since Friday) so lets see what kind of results we get

Well, it was an exercise in futility anyway. He said he "wasn't up to it." :growlmad:

Well, it was an exercise in futility anyway. He said he "wasn't up to it." :growlmad:

On the day you finally first found your EWCM? Or is this on the 2nd day after? That reallllly sucks!

Arghhhhh typical! Maybe you can get him to DTD today and you should have all your bases covered?

:hugs:

"Wasn't up to it?"

Tell him we all say that's not acceptable...
Show him this post...Show him!

LOL, thanks guys! Didn't do it yesterday either! Well, we tried twice and just couldn't get to the finish line. And he doesn't even know it's "time"!

But, I got my first +OPK yesterday morning and they say it's the day or so after that for O. So, we DEFINITELY dtd today! I really hope I get a temp shift tomorrow, or I will then be COMPLETELY confused about whether or not I O'd.

Shelley - FX that today was the right time for you! Sounds like you need to work on destressing your hubby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->