Something wrong with me??

Mummyxofx2

Reaction score
5 an a half weeks pp and I'm still bleeding I stopped for a day at around 3 weeks then it started again lightly then stopped again last week then started really really bad. I am soaking through pads quickly first thing of a morning it was even worse this morning. I changed my pad at 3am when lo woke for a feed then I woke at 6am soaked through to my pj bottoms and lots of little clots on the pad also. I have been taking the pill for 8-9 days so it should of stopped but its getting worse. And this morning I actually went really lightheaded felt like I was going to faint and had heart palpitations. Is this normal or should I goto the doctor

I don't think that sounds normal. You should definitely see a doctor!

In going to ring up today and see if I can get in I'm worried that I'm going to have to go to hospital

It sounds like you should go to the doctor ASAP hun, especially with the clots, lightheadedness and heart palpitations alongside it. Hopefully all will be ok but it's always best to get it checked out.

What pill are you taking Hun? Some of them result in these kind of side effects but definitely go to your doctor, bleeding that much could just be a result of you doing too much or ur body reacting to the pill or it could be something else so your doctor will be able to give you piece of mind :) x

Sen the doctor he didn't seem to worried but said to go back next week when I take lo for her 6 week check and if it hasn't slowed down he will give me some type of pill that should stop the bleeding and if not then off for a d&c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->