Sometimes i think he's bored with me

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
:cry: He doesn't like my singing
He moans, whitter,... when I try to put him to sleep. we always fight just to get 20-30 min naps:cry:
and when someone else (my friend and her OH) sing to him .. he smiles at them and he let my friend put him to sleep easily without moaning and she sings to him and he didn't moan:cry:
I'm sure he;s fed up with me or bored :cry: it's really upsetting and it gets me now
I'm a stay-at-home mom and maybe he likes to go out ...but i can't unless OH takes us because he uses the car to go to work
He's happy when he sees other people..someone snapped him off my arms last night and he stopped crying straightaway:dohh:

Don't worry, I think all babies are like that at times.

I was conviced that my lil bub hated me for a while...never wanted to be held, never wanted to play with me...but its just a phase. Now he always walks over to me for a hug when he's gotten hurt, or brings me toys to play with, and I'm the only person he'll cuddle with before bed :)

I know its easier said then done, but try to remember that its just a phase, and soon you'll be the only one he wants :hugs:

EDIT:

And just a random tidbit, my little bubs was almost named Lincoln as well LOL

I am exactly the same and I am stuck in the middle of rural france - at least you have some sunshine!!! archie is always wrapped in so many clothes and he loves most to be naked kicking about. I too feel he is bored with me as soon as my parents visit he is good as gold and they always say " I don't know what you're on about, he seems quite chirpy" aaahhh!! I think it is a phase, just think on when we are going through the separation anxiety stage and our babies can't bear to be apart from us! It is difficult and I know exactly how you feel. Just keep up the good work and get out whenever you can.

If I stay home day after day Jasper gets bored too. I dont drive at all, but we go in the pram for walks, or to the shop, or to see daddy for lunch etc, most days.... it was hard when it rained for 3-4 days in a row though, I ended up going for a walk in the rain.

I sometimes end up housebound when it was the middle of summer, its been a particularly awful Australian summer this year! Too dangerous for little babies, I think the heat is almost more dangerous for these little little babies than the cold!

oh I agree with you concerning heat, at least with cold weather a baby can be dressed up in many layers and be snug as a bug. In the heat that is a different matter. We have friends in Sydney who were telling us how bad your summer is - scary.

I don't tend to go out if we are around -5°C during the day, I think it is a little cold on his nasal passages, it hurts me to breath so for him it must be worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->