Somewhere to talk

Blissfully_Me

Reaction score
Hi, I'm cautiously pregnant after a previous miscarriage and missed miscarriage. I've decided to keep my pregnancy secret, not sure yet how long for, but while it's no trouble not telling people, it would be nice to be able to chat about it with someone. I've only told one friend, and obviously my partner knows, but I think he's sick of hearing all my baby brain babble. So glad I have my own Doppler, first heard "Nemo's" heart on Wednesday at 8 weeks and 5 days and have heard it each day since! :cloud9: so reassuring.

We are almost the same in weeks!! It's nice to have y'all to talk to, otherwise I'd be going crazy!!! We aren't telling anyone yet either, because of the mmc.. we will wait until Christmas Eve, I'll be 15 weeks exactly on that day and I'll have had another scan so that will make me much more reassured... I don't have a Doppler, I would like one but I think it would stress me out a little... right now my only reassurances are my symptoms and the heavy stretching growing feeling in my uterus!!! Pretty exciting.. when is your next /first scan? My next is December 6th, exactly 3 weeks from today so I'll be 12+3!!! I can't wait, it just feels like it's creeping by...

Aww I'm in the same boat. previous MC and missed MC, and only my partter and mum know! :D I completely understand how you feel.

Firstly Congrats on your pregnancy! Very happy for you.

I'm only just in my 4th week but feels great to be expecting again. Very excited but very guarded at the same time.

Wishing both our babies lots of strength and love.

xxx

That's awesome pinkpassion bump buddies :thumbup: My best friend is also pregnant, and is a couple of months ahead of me, so the babies will be close in age. I swing between feeling extremely positive and believing Nemo is going to join our family next year, and being doubtful, worrying that something could be wrong. I haven't seen the midwife yet, I've been putting off making it "real" :blush: but I made an appointment today so fingers crossed will see her in the next week or so, then I will get a date for my 12 week scan through the post. I already had my Doppler since I was pregnant with DS3 so the temptation to try it was too great but I am over the moon to have found baby so early, Nemo must have a nice strong heart! I might tell family at Christmas, since I should have had my scan since then, just going to take it one day at a time.

Thank you Lorraine, congrats on your pregnancy too. At 4 weeks I felt like I had a long road ahead of me, but I can't believe I'm 9 weeks now, the last 5 weeks seem to have gone quite quickly, and apart from some killer nausea and morning sickness from weeks 6-8 it's so far been uneventful (and I'd like it to stay that way!).

Do you ladies mind if I ask your due dates? Mine is 20th June 2014. Xxx

I know what you mean about the back and forth... I do that all the time, feeling reassured one day then being worried the next.. my due date is June 17th 2014!!! Almost a year after the loss of our last pregnancy!!!
You will be my FIRST BUMP BUDDY!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!

My due date is July 24th! My morning sickness normally sets in around 5+weeks so i've probably got another week of normality haha! Mines a year since my first pregnancy today, soooo crazy to think its been a year! x

Aaw that's extra special that it's a year on for you both. Rainbow gifts from some very special angels. I have never had morning sickness before this pregnancy and I am an emetophobic so it was a nightmare for me! Some people feel scared when a symptom disappears but I felt relieved. We're all in the summer babies club :flower: xxx

H ladies yes after a mc and then mmc i havent even tood my mom. Sadly because they were all consecutive ive gained a few pounds...but im probably going to keep my mouth shut until the latest possible time. Im happy winter is coming and i can hide any bumps.

:hugs: Celine. I haven't told my mom either, or any family at all. I have a bit of a tummy already so it should be a while before it's noticeably "baby" and I think most people would be too embarrassed to ask for fear of causing offence so I'm too worried about that giving me away.

I haven't told anyone except my closest sister!!!! My hubby obviously and his mom know but all have been sworn to secrecy lol.... we still aren't going to announce until Christmas Eve!!!! I can't wait until my parents know!! I think it will be a special surprise for them!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->