somone,.................anyone!!!!!!

lou_85

Reaction score
Ttc for 7 months, using clear blue digital ovulation sticks, some months I dont even get a LH surge just peak fertility, does this make any sense to anyone??

I only have 1 ovary, will I still ovulate every month, somebodys advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!

i dont know for sure but i would guess with only one ovary you probably would ovulate every other month..maybe once in a while you would O more often. but thats just my thought

GL to you! :)

I have the clear blue fertility monitor as well and NEVER have received a peak (this is my 4th cycle using it) but I have confirmed Ovulation with ovulation sticks and temping. I know if is frustrating :(

Hi, if u only have one ovary u should still ovulate every month. Each month follicles begin to develop on each ovary and it's just the most dominant follicle that releases an egg.. Does not matter which ovary it comes from. Hope I'm making sense! Icarus don't take it in turn to release eggs, although this used to b thought. In terms if the digital fertility tests, I believe they detect oestrogen and lh. I think High means the oestrogen is high and peak is when u would have the lh surge... If it's not detecting lh it could b either you missed the surge or didn't have one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->