Sonoline B Doppler

Jbaby90

Reaction score
I really want to get a Doppler and I have read that the sonoline b Doppler is good but the cheapest I can find is $70-$80 including postage (cos I'm in Australia)
Does anyone have any suggestions on a cheaper one or where I can get a sonoline b cheaper?

That's where I've been looking but they are all located overseas so shipping is pushing the price up!

I don't know the how much $70 is in £, but here in the UK the same Doppler cost me £50 two years ago. They are one of the more expensive models.

I guess if they are more expensive that means they are good and worth paying the extra!? I can always sell it afterwards too!

When I was looking around at dopplers, the top option that was coming up for me was doppler rentals which come up to roughly $35-$45 per month. Considering I plan on using it longer than a couple months, I thought the $70-$80 investment was cheaper than the rental alternative. So I ordered mine on eBay from the states and couldn't be happier!

I just ordered one on eBay :) cost me $74 from the states and I should receive it by the time I'm about 7-8 weeks! I doubt I'll be able to pick anything up that early but atleast I'll be ready :) thanks ladies!!

Please make sure it is actually a sonoline b, there is abundance of chinese cheap copies on ebay that look just like sonoline but they're not and they don't say sonoline on them anywhere just 'pocket fetal doppler'. I got completely ripped by this, fortunately it does the job but I thought it was and paid for a sonoline B.

Oh really! Well I guess I'll just have to wait and see what arrives now! I saw heaps on eBay that were being shipping from china but I made sure I got one the was coming from America so hopefully I get a proper one! Thanks :)

No probs hun, mine came from a private seller in uk so I just chose to leave no feedback

Just reading this & wanted to say that is AWFUL! To try to scam nervous pregnant women! Glad it at least worked...

Please make sure it is actually a sonoline b, there is abundance of chinese cheap copies on ebay that look just like sonoline but they're not and they don't say sonoline on them anywhere just 'pocket fetal doppler'. I got completely ripped by this, fortunately it does the job but I thought it was and paid for a sonoline B.

Good luck JBaby90!! :)

I'm still hunting for that heartbeat with my sonoline b, but I think I may have picked it up for like 5 seconds last weekend. Once I get a good steady listen of the HB, I'll let you know. After yesterday's appointment, my doctor said baby is still way down in my pelvis, so I'm assuming it'll still be hard to hear until baby comes up a bit.

That must be why sonoline b states you can hear the HB at "10 Weeks". haha I'm just way too impatient. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->